Windows 10: Monitor resolution is not fitting correctly to my screen.

Discus and support Monitor resolution is not fitting correctly to my screen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I would appreciate it if someone could help me find a solution to this problem. My screen resolution is set to 1920 x 1080 (which is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lithian, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Lithian Win User

Monitor resolution is not fitting correctly to my screen.

Hello, I would appreciate it if someone could help me find a solution to this problem. My screen resolution is set to 1920 x 1080 (which is the recommended resolution for my screen) but it is not fitting to my screen correctly. There are still some parts of the screen that are cut off and I can't seem to find any resolution that has worked. Also, note that it has fit my screen correctly in the past and that I have used the same resolution as I did before.

:)

Lithian, Dec 28, 2018

2. Second monitor screen resolution problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your second monitor screen resolution, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

• When did the issue first begin?

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try resetting your monitor settings, and check if the issue still persists. You may refer to your monitor on how to reset it.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 28, 2018
  3. lmaneke Win User
    Screen not fitting to monitor properly

Does your monitor have an auto adjust button for fitting your resolution to the screen? Most have them in the monitors menu

lmaneke, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Ruz San Win User

Screen does not fit monitor

Hi,

The update may have impacted some services or settings on your PC. Please answer some questions so we can address this problem properly:

• What update was installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Do you encounter any errors when using your computer?

For a reference in reviewing what update was delivered on your PC, you can open

this link

Depending on the device you have, there is usually an option to adjust the resolution using the buttons on the monitor. You can look for this option to correct the problem.

You can also take a look at the display settings to make changes if necessary. Follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Open Settings.
    • Go to System.
    • In the Display section, click on Advanced display settings.
    • Adjust the selection for Resolution until you get the appropriate resolution for your screen.

Let us know if you're able to correct the problem after following the suggestions.

Regards.

Ruz San, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Monitor resolution is not fitting correctly to my screen. - Similar Threads - Monitor resolution fitting

2. Screen resolution won't fit my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen resolution won't fit my screen.: I just recently got a new monitor for my laptop and I've tried all of the screen resolution options on both the monitor and windows yet its either to small or to zoomed in....
  3. Screen resolution won't fit my screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen resolution won't fit my screen.: I just recently got a new monitor for my laptop and I've tried all of the screen resolution options on both the monitor and windows yet its either to small or to zoomed in....
  4. Screen resolution won't fit my screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. fitting screen to monitor screen

fitting screen to monitor screen: After the latest automatic windows update when I turned my computer back on again the next day, the screen was out of whack. Everything was there in the window but the window didn't size properly for the hp laptop monitor, It was cut off on the bottom so I couldn't see the...
  6. Screen resolution does not fit screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen resolution does not fit screen: I have a HP 2310m monitor, with a 1920x1080 resolution. If I set my resolution in windows settings to 1920x1080, it does not fit my monitor, and not all of the screen can be seen. When I check my monitor settings, it grays out the option to change resolution, unless I set...
  7. screen resolution not fitting with monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    screen resolution not fitting with monitor: i'm sorry if this is a dumb question but i really am in need of help, basically the screen is smaller than the monitor with black borders, i tried to change the resolution from display settings but when when i change to something bigger tha 1600 X 900 the screen turns black...
  8. Screen Doesn't fit my monitor (Used to fit)

Screen Doesn't fit my monitor (Used to fit): Hello, i resently played a game that didnt scale properly, so i wanted to change the resolution of windows through the settings. when i switch resolution it always Barely doesn't fit (Screen gets cut off), after browsing through all the preffered resulution options (and...
  9. Resolution not fitting screen & Others

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Resolution not fitting screen & Others: I have a few problems, I'll just list them and what I know because frankly I can't think of the answers. Even working with computers as a job I'm still mind blown by some of these. Problem 1 I have a XFX R7-260X-CNF4 R7 260X running on windows 10 x64. Anyway my monitor...
  10. custom screen resolution not working to fit my tv monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    custom screen resolution not working to fit my tv monitor: Hello friends, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and my screen is too big for my television monitor that I am using. Usually I just go to display settings and choose advanced settings in order to customize the size, but in this particular case I do not have the custom bar...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen resolution not fitting on screen

2. monitor resolution not fitting screen

3. screen not fitting monitor

4. windows 10 is not duplicated correctly on monitor,
  5. windows not fitting monitor,
  6. monitor not fitting screen,
  7. windows pro does not fit screen,
  8. windows not fitting screen,
  9. windows 10 second monitor not fitting screen,
  10. my monitor is not fitting on tv,
  11. picture not fitting monitor screen properly,