Windows 10: Monitor rocker switch burned out

Discus and support Monitor rocker switch burned out in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi all, I need your help. I have got a problem with my monitor as the power rocker switch got burned out as it have happens in few months ago. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by chris0147, Jan 14, 2020.

1. chris0147 Win User

Monitor rocker switch burned out

Hi all,

I need your help. I have got a problem with my monitor as the power rocker switch got burned out as it have happens in few months ago. When I switched on, it have only got very little screen lights come on and the led light didn't come on. I found it very strange as it was working at the other day.

However, yesterday I bought a second hand monitor on ebay that is exactly the same as mine, so I can use it for a spare. I have removed the rocker switch plug from the second hand...

chris0147, Jan 14, 2020

2. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Rocker switch in Nokia 3720 pointing into the wrong direction

Dear Listeners:

I bought a Nokia 3720 this week. When the startpage is set and then e.g. some shortcut buttons are in the top row and the calendar is in the second row, then the rocker switch pressed UP moves the focus DOWN and when the rocker switch is pressed DOWN, the
    focus goes UP. So the directions are reversed.

Please correct this in the next firmware, thank you.

Kind regards

Christoph

ChristophB---01, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Monitor rocker switch burned out

Files waiting to be burned on disk error

Hello,

As you want to remove the notification for "Files waiting to be burned", I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open This PC.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Burn\Temporary Burn Folder
    • Delete the files preset in the above location and check for status.

Note: This will delete the files which have been selected to burn on CD/DVD.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Monitor rocker switch burned out - Similar Threads - Monitor rocker switch

2. Applications on second monitor switch to primary monitor when monitor times out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications on second monitor switch to primary monitor when monitor times out.: So basically ill have some applications open on my second monitor such as chrome, discord, spotify, and then my primary monitor will have something else such as a game.However when my monitor screens timeout after a certain amount of time without activity, upon moving my...
  3. Applications on second monitor switch to primary monitor when monitor times out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications on second monitor switch to primary monitor when monitor times out.: So basically ill have some applications open on my second monitor such as chrome, discord, spotify, and then my primary monitor will have something else such as a game.However when my monitor screens timeout after a certain amount of time without activity, upon moving my...
  4. Applications on second monitor switch to primary monitor when monitor times out.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Volume Rocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Rocker: I have been keeping up to date with Windows 11 new volume rocker. I personally do not like the new volume rocker and prefer the original volume rocker windows has been using for years as shown in my screenshot. My PC is showing a notification that is it ready to update. I am...
  6. Volume Rocker

Volume Rocker: I have been keeping up to date with Windows 11 new volume rocker. I personally do not like the new volume rocker and prefer the original volume rocker windows has been using for years as shown in my screenshot. My PC is showing a notification that is it ready to update. I am...
  7. Volume Rocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Volume Rocker

9. New Monitor (TV) Burned Out

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New Monitor (TV) Burned Out: Bought a new TV as a second monitor (cheap Cello 40 inch) which worked for a day until the screen went black suddenly. There was smoke coming out of the inside so I assume it was a cooked capacitor? Would like to replace the TV but want to check it's nothing to do with my...
  10. New Monitor (TV) Burned Out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Monitor (TV) Burned Out: Bought a new TV as a second monitor (cheap Cello 40 inch) which worked for a day until the screen went black suddenly. There was smoke coming out of the inside so I assume it was a cooked capacitor? Would like to replace the TV but want to check it's nothing to do with my...