Windows 10: monitor samsung problem

Discus and support monitor samsung problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; salve Sono in possesso di un Monitor SyncMaster 233 HD della Samsung che uso come secondo schermo del portatile. Sta mattina accedendo il pc ho... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Abbas H., Mar 19, 2020.

1. Abbas H. Win User

monitor samsung problem

salve

Sono in possesso di un Monitor SyncMaster 233 HD della Samsung che uso come secondo schermo del portatile.

Sta mattina accedendo il pc ho visto che il monitor era di colore viola cosa che mi succede sempre e basta che muovo il cavo vga e il colore torna normale, ma oltre a questo erano presenti delle fastidiose line orizzontali ma solo sulla parte centrale del monitor.

Il problema si presenta solo quando collego il cavo vga o hdmi, mentre quando metto la sorgente su tv le linee scompaiono.

Quale potrebbe essere la causa e come posso trovare una soluzione?

:)

Abbas H., Mar 19, 2020

2. Samsung Monitor not Working after Upgrade to Windows 10

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried what you suggested on the Samsung PC that is running Windows 10 but it has not solved the problem. The display adapter is Intel HD Graphics Family and the device driver is up to date, when running the automatic update.

The monitor is listed as "Generic PnP monitor", within device manager.

I looked on the Samsung website for the specific model number of the monitor. The only drivers available are within the "Smart Station Setup" ver 1.0.0.53 dated 26/7/2013, so these have not been updated for Windows 10.

I also are-installed this as suggested, using compatability mode, selecting Windows 7 as the previous operating system (the monitor works with my Windows 7 PC), but again it makes no difference; the monitor does not work when connected to the Windows 10
    PC. When I unplug it and connect it to the Windows 7 PC, it works again immediately.

I would welcome your further advice.

Thank you.

Techexpert67, Mar 19, 2020
  3. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

monitor samsung problem

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

monitor samsung problem

1. monitor samsung problem - Similar Threads - monitor samsung problem

2. Samsung 49"Monitor damage

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Samsung 49"Monitor damage: [ATTACH] Hi everyone, Out of no where my screen malfunctioned and looked like the picture. Unfortunately i've bought it a while ago and am out of guarantee. There is no phisical damage to the screen. Do ya'll think this is fixable or can it be trashed. Thanks for the help.
  3. Device Not Migrated Samsung Odyssey G3 Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Not Migrated Samsung Odyssey G3 Monitor: My monitor is suddenly not running at 144hz today even though it has been for a while. If I attempt to set it to 144hz the entire screen goes black except for a sliver at the very top. I moved the monitor to watch a movie with some friends earlier but I definitely didn't...
  4. Samsung T5 conncetion problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Samsung T5 conncetion problems: Hello, I own the Samsung T5 SSD, I had no Problems with it until today. It randomly stopped showing up in my files. It is connected to my pc and shows up as a connected drive under the Device manager. I tried changing it from usb to usb-c port and it didn't help. Please...
  5. How to turn off Samsung monitor?

How to turn off Samsung monitor?: Got this monitor very recently. I was able to turn it off but now... i cannot. When i power off my laptop, i turn off my other monitor... but this new monitor... it shows display port in the top left... then i believe the screen goes dark. But the power button seems to keep...
  6. Windows 10 Samsung Monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Samsung Monitor not detected: My Windows 10 PC can not detect Samsung S22B300 monitor I think. It shows generic non pnp. I can not use 1920 x 1080 resolution properly. I use mobo gigabyte h61m-ds2, and intel HD graphics. If I update driver for monitor, it shows ACER instead of Samsung monitor in device...
  7. Samsung announces new monitors for CES2019

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung announces new monitors for CES2019: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today announced three new monitors: the modern and minimalist Space Monitor, the CRG9 designed for an unparalleled gaming experience and the UR59C, a stunning 4K UHD curved monitor ideal for content creators. Each monitor offers the best in...
  8. Driver for Samsung SD590C HD monitor

Driver for Samsung SD590C HD monitor: I've just bought a fancy new curved screen HD Samsung monitor, but can't get it to work with my Windows 10 PC. Samsung tell me that they haven't released a Windows 10 driver yet, but that it should work with the basic Windows 10 driver. It doesn't. Has anyone solved this...
  9. Picase/Photos/Samsung Problem??

Picase/Photos/Samsung Problem??: Okay, so I've just got a new Samsung S5 Neo phone, and when I take a photo, and delete it from my phone, they're still showing on my computer under INetCache/IE/YBOT5357. For example. If I take a new photo and view it from my phone via my pc and Picasa, I have arrows on the...
  10. Samsung 40in 4K used as monitor

Samsung 40in 4K used as monitor: My problem is everything looks awesome with the new 4K monitor except Virtual Weather station display it show's up in the upper left hand corner very small cant seem to figure out how to make this one program show up larger. Any help would be appreciated thanks*Sad P.S. this...