Windows 10: monitor screen problem

Discus and support monitor screen problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; ok so this black hole has appeared suddenly is it repairable what could have caused it [img] 138157 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by tushar4544, Aug 8, 2019.

1. monitor screen problem

ok so this black hole has appeared suddenly is it repairable what could have caused it

monitor screen problem [​IMG]

:)

tushar4544, Aug 8, 2019

2. Second monitor screen resolution problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your second monitor screen resolution, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

• When did the issue first begin?

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try resetting your monitor settings, and check if the issue still persists. You may refer to your monitor on how to reset it.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 8, 2019
  4. monitor screen problem

using a monitor to extend my screen

Hi Lou,

There are several possible reasons why your LCD monitor suddenly stopped working. It could be that the graphic driver is outdated or could be the cable used is already damaged.

For us to isolate this problem, we would like to ask the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you installed any updates?

In the meantime, please try the following suggestions and see if your laptop will detect the LCD monitor:

• Update the graphic card driver. Check out Update drivers in Windows 10 for the steps.
    • Use another cable. Try using another VGA cable to connect the LCD monitor to the laptop.
    • Connect the LCD monitor to another computer. To help us isolate the issue, try connecting the LCD monitor to a different computer.

Please let us know how it goes. We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

monitor screen problem

1. monitor screen problem - Similar Threads - monitor screen problem

2. Monitor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor problem: So my mom was doing something in monitor BIOS settings on windows and she did something and now my monitor has no signal and i cant do anything on it pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-problem/fc8e7eb2-0e4f-4cba-a029-779ead969b6a
  3. Monitor problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor problem: Hello,I've recently tried to use two monitors for my computer but the problem is the following :When I Shut down the computer and then turn it on , the HDMI monitor works properly but VGA one is off the screen is black and windows doesn't recognize it and it's not able to be...
  4. monitor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitor problem: Hullo. Please excuse what is probably a question that would not be needed to be asked on a forum by a seasoned Windows user but I am just emerging from the ' novice ' stage of my computer life. I bought a new monitor recently and it worked perfectly for a period of over a...
  5. monitor problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    monitor problem: Hullo. Please excuse what is probably a question that would not be needed to be asked on a forum by a seasoned Windows user but I am just emerging from the ' novice ' stage of my computer life. I bought a new monitor recently and it worked perfectly for a period of over a...
  6. monitor problem

7. Screen Shut Off Problem With New Monitor ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Shut Off Problem With New Monitor ?: Hi Folks, In my 80's now, so please bear with me a bit. Have a new LG 27" 4K Monitor, but pretty sure that this is a W10 issue. (but maybe not ?) I want the screen to shut off after 5 minutes. So, I have it set to that. But, it always comes back on by itself. Absolutely no...
  8. problem with screen/monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    problem with screen/monitor: hey guys! i just got my dads old laptop as a gift which runs on windows 10 and i have a problem. my dad used to have a monitor attached to it which now doesnt exist but hasnt updated the laptop to display stuff on the laptop screen. (my dad only used the monitor and not the...
  9. Monitor problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor problem: I have a 4K monitor and it has worked perfectly since I bought it but this morning every time I hit on a new tab it shows up a two thirds blank screen see pic I have tried rebooting the machine and even tried using Settings in Personalisation to change the theme but nothing...
  10. Problem with dual monitor screen resolution

Problem with dual monitor screen resolution: In Windows 10 with a IntelR Hd Graphics. Both are identical hp monitor with same 1920 x 1080 native resolution. When I extend the display, for some reason both monitors take on the primary monitor's native resolution, leaving black bars above and below the work area on the...