Windows 10: monitor screen

Discus and support monitor screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I pause what I'm doing for more than a few seconds the screen reverts to the opening page. How do I extend the timing back to whatever it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JanBragg2, Apr 10, 2020.

1. JanBragg2 Win User

monitor screen

When I pause what I'm doing for more than a few seconds the screen reverts to the opening page. How do I extend the timing back to whatever it was originally?

:)

JanBragg2, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Second monitor screen resolution problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your second monitor screen resolution, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

• When did the issue first begin?

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try resetting your monitor settings, and check if the issue still persists. You may refer to your monitor on how to reset it.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

monitor screen

Screen saver with dual monitors

Hi,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Have you upgraded the graphics card?

• Do you have any other issues except the screensaver issue on second monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the below link to update the graphics card drivers and update the drivers for second monitor.

How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

After performing the above steps, try to set the screen saver and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer:
    Connect a second monitor or projector

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

monitor screen

1. monitor screen - Similar Threads - monitor screen

2. Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?: When using snipping tool I can no longer drag it across multiple screens when I used to be able to. Is this a bug, feature, or is there a setting that has been changed preventing me from doing so....
  3. Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I use snipping tool / print screen screen capture on multiple monitors anymore?: When using snipping tool I can no longer drag it across multiple screens when I used to be able to. Is this a bug, feature, or is there a setting that has been changed preventing me from doing so....
  4. Computer thinks I have 2 Monitors/screens when i don't?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer thinks I have 2 Monitors/screens when i don't?: So I've had my pc for about 5 months and i keep having this problem where whenever i go to my display settings it thinks i have 2 Monitors and whenever i try to screenshare on my pc and i go to screens it shows that i have 2 screens. i looked around for solutions and couldn't...
  5. Computer thinks I have 2 Monitors/screens when i don't?

Computer thinks I have 2 Monitors/screens when i don't?: So I've had my pc for about 5 months and i keep having this problem where whenever i go to my display settings it thinks i have 2 Monitors and whenever i try to screenshare on my pc and i go to screens it shows that i have 2 screens. i looked around for solutions and couldn't...
  6. I need my laptop screen to show on my monitor please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my laptop screen to show on my monitor please help: Hi so I was using my laptop today and as usual I always use it on my monitor since laptop screen is broken and haven't really seen a point of fixing it. I went outside and left my laptop on, then later I come back inside wanting to do something on it and I try move my mouse...
  7. I need my laptop screen to show on my monitor please help

I need my laptop screen to show on my monitor please help: Hi so I was using my laptop today and as usual I always use it on my monitor since laptop screen is broken and haven't really seen a point of fixing it. I went outside and left my laptop on, then later I come back inside wanting to do something on it and I try move my mouse...
  8. My monitor screen is suddenly stuck in the wrong resolution win 10, i can't set the setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor screen is suddenly stuck in the wrong resolution win 10, i can't set the setting...: My monitor is lg hdr wfhd, tried updating and uninstalling but nothing happened, it remains to stay the wrong size 1024 x 768, IT WAS FINE that i've brought it after few days till then?? a gaming one.Maybe something wrong with display driver? All it says unknown in the info,...
  9. My monitor screen is suddenly stuck in the wrong resolution win 10, i can't set the setting...

My monitor screen is suddenly stuck in the wrong resolution win 10, i can't set the setting...: My monitor is lg hdr wfhd, tried updating and uninstalling but nothing happened, it remains to stay the wrong size 1024 x 768, IT WAS FINE that i've brought it after few days till then?? a gaming one.Maybe something wrong with display driver? All it says unknown in the info,...
  10. My monitor screen is suddenly stuck in the wrong resolution win 10, i can't set the setting...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware