Windows 10: [Monitor] Second Monitor Lagging

Discus and support [Monitor] Second Monitor Lagging in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Good Morning Everyone; I've recently run into an issue after this past Tuesday's Win10 update (Running Win10 build 1903 as of October-2019). I've got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PrpleWulf, Nov 6, 2019.

1. [Monitor] Second Monitor Lagging

Good Morning Everyone;

I've recently run into an issue after this past Tuesday's Win10 update (Running Win10 build 1903 as of October-2019). I've got two monitors, both NEC AccuSync LCD93VX (one runs direct VGA to vid-card, the other runs a DVI-bypass through a StarTech USB2DVIE2 usb system). The issue monitor is the DVI-bypass, which until this recent update worked without issue. The recent update seemed to blow away my drivers, which required a full re-install (after finding them). I've got it "working" now, but there is highly noticeable lag on the second monitor, especially when opening anything or moving anything.

I've got them set to the 60hz (max for the second monitor, primary is set to 75hz), set as extended display with the recommended 1280x1024 resolution. The lag is only on the second monitor.

I have attempted disabling, downgrading and re-installing all drivers (it uses a Trigger + Graphics Display driver for the bypass unit). I've completely run out of ideas at this point, and it's bad enough I'm tempted to discard the second monitor.

Normally I would switch to running a straight DVI/VGA, however this tower only has a single slot on the vid-card, so the bypass was purchased to overcome that (it's also a work computer, so I won't be getting a better/new graphics card for it).

Any help would be appreciated!

PrpleWulf

submitted by /u/PrpleWulf
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PrpleWulf, Nov 6, 2019

2. Second Monitor Lag

Hey. My second monitor has enormous amounts of lag when connected. I use Windows 10, my second monitor is 1920x1080, while my original monitor where the DVD recorder is located is 1600x900. It lags on the 1080p monitor, while the default monitor works flawlessly.

How do I troubleshoot this?

Shima Xinkai, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Second monitor screen resolution problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your second monitor screen resolution, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

• When did the issue first begin?

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try resetting your monitor settings, and check if the issue still persists. You may refer to your monitor on how to reset it.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Tim Tim4 Win User

[Monitor] Second Monitor Lagging

The second monitor is lagging

I plugged in a second monitor via a docking station and encountered an issue connected with short term slowdowns with a mouse cursor on this second monitor. It looks like the signal goes long from a remote device. I performed some troubleshooting
    such as updated Windows drives, checked connections, and even replaced the monitor

Tim Tim4, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

[Monitor] Second Monitor Lagging

1. [Monitor] Second Monitor Lagging - Similar Threads - Monitor Second Monitor

2. Video lagging on second monitor [Win11]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video lagging on second monitor [Win11]: Hi,I have just built a new PC, with the same two monitors, and when I'm gaming or full-screen working on the main monitor, whatever video playing on the second monitor would lag, sometimes stutter and sometimes 10+secs freeze, regardless of which website or browser. In fact,...
  3. Video lagging on second monitor [Win11]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video lagging on second monitor [Win11]: Hi,I have just built a new PC, with the same two monitors, and when I'm gaming or full-screen working on the main monitor, whatever video playing on the second monitor would lag, sometimes stutter and sometimes 10+secs freeze, regardless of which website or browser. In fact,...
  4. Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Second Monitor: Why when i tab out the things are on my secondary monitor. aswell when i launch my games its goes to my secondary monitor and the taskbar is on my secondary monitor. How do i change it so that everything would be on my primary...
  5. Second Monitor issues - There is no second monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second Monitor issues - There is no second monitor: I have had Windows 10 for a while but now for some reason it thinks I have two monitors (which I dont) and when I try to troubleshoot and go through settings, the settings window is now opening on this invisible second monitor.. Anyone know what to do? I'm not that great...
  6. Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Second Monitor: using a second monitor the app font-size is so small I can hardly read it. How can I change the app font-size on the second monitor with also changing the host PC. Second monitor is by Virzen....
  7. second monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    second monitor: hp laptop wont connect to second screan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-monitor/673a9e9f-730c-42c1-855a-a35251f3fe41
  8. second monitor

second monitor: does not detect second monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-monitor/656e1bb1-f609-495a-9a68-65984e9a9f85
  9. Second Monitor Lag

Second Monitor Lag: Hey. My second monitor has enormous amounts of lag when connected. I use Windows 10, my second monitor is 1920x1080, while my original monitor where the DVD recorder is located is 1600x900. It lags on the 1080p monitor, while the default monitor works flawlessly. How do I...
  10. The second monitor is lagging

The second monitor is lagging: I plugged in a second monitor via a docking station and encountered an issue connected with short term slowdowns with a mouse cursor on this second monitor. It looks like the signal goes long from a remote device. I performed some troubleshooting such as updated Windows...