Windows 10: Monitor shows out of range message How can I solve the problem?

Discus and support Monitor shows out of range message How can I solve the problem? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; First of all I should say that this problem only occurs when the HDMI cable from the PC is first connected to my elgat HD60 S+ and then an HDMI cable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Nivek734, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Nivek734 Win User

Monitor shows out of range message How can I solve the problem?

First of all I should say that this problem only occurs when the HDMI cable from the PC is first connected to my elgat HD60 S+ and then an HDMI cable from the PC to the monitor. If the HDMI cable goes directly from the PC to the monitor, the monitor will show everything. As if the problem must come from the HD60.

:)

Nivek734, Jun 8, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Dual monitor issue - 2nd monitor "out of range"

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

The error message Out of Range usually occurs when the video card feeds the monitor, a signal stream in excess from what the monitor can handle.

I suggest you to try the steps listed below and see if it works for you:

• Boot the computer in
      Safe Mode
      , and right click on the Desktop.
    • Select Display Properties and choose a lower resolution.
    • Reboot the machine and check if it works.
    • If the issue persists, boot the computer again in
      Safe Mode
      , and go to Display Properties.
    • Click on Advanced Display Settings, and choose
      Display Adapter properties.
    • Under Monitor tab, choose
      60 Hz
      as the Screen Refresh rate.
    • Apply the changes, boot the PC in normal mode to see if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    INPUT SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE while playing Wizard 101

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

This happens if the signal from the video adapter exceeds the scan range of the monitor. The video card is feeding the monitor a signal stream in excess of what the monitor can accommodate. The two main causes for this are that either the resolution
    or the vertical frequency is set high.

You may try the troubleshooting steps listed in HP and Compaq Flat Panel Monitors - Flat Panel Monitor Displays Message about
    No Signal, Signal out of Range, Sleep, or Power Save
    and check if it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Monitor shows out of range message How can I solve the problem?

Windows 10upgrade problems with out of range on my monitor

I am heart sick at the poor rreplys to this problem

I have this issue too

1 I am in the upgrade process from win7 to 10

2 during the install the computer rebooted and during/In/after the reboot the error Out of range pops up

3 All your suggestions ignore that fact that we have no monitors therefor cntr-sift-excape suggestions are usless, worse they show that you have not read the problem enough to understand.

Thanks for no help at all. Could we PLease get assistance from someone who actually knows?

SherardMoffatt, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Monitor shows out of range message How can I solve the problem?

1. Monitor shows out of range message How can I solve the problem? - Similar Threads - Monitor shows range

2. My PC is showing this message .. How can I solve this??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is showing this message .. How can I solve this??: PowerToys.ColorPickerUl.exe - Bad Image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-showing-this-message-how-can-i-solve-this/76dd1edf-fae6-4b09-a6f0-053253751eb6
  3. My PC is showing this message .. How can I solve this??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC is showing this message .. How can I solve this??: PowerToys.ColorPickerUl.exe - Bad Image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-showing-this-message-how-can-i-solve-this/76dd1edf-fae6-4b09-a6f0-053253751eb6
  4. Monitor showing out of range .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor showing out of range .: Hello sir, I am using Asus monitor 22 inch . But when i am install windows i used dell small monitor. It's successfully installed. And running better . But the problem is when i am change my monitor asus After star my computer it shows out of range . And i cant go into safe...
  5. Monitor showing out of range .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor showing out of range .: Hello sir, I am using Asus monitor 22 inch . But when i am install windows i used dell small monitor. It's successfully installed. And running better . But the problem is when i am change my monitor asus After star my computer it shows out of range . And i cant go into safe...
  6. Monitor showing out of range .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Monitor out of range

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor out of range: I use a dual monitor, one connected through HDMI with a 1920x1080 resolution and the other through a vga to displayport adapter, with a 1366x768 resolution.A few weeks back my adapter for the 2nd monitor stopped working so I bought a new one, the problem is that when I...
  8. Out of Range Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Out of Range Problem: Hello everyone,I have a problem that my desktop is showing me „out of range“. I already checked a few possibilities to solve the problem but every way concludes turning the PC into safe mode. But my problem is that my desktop shows me immediately out of range without even the...
  9. "Out of range" Monitor

"Out of range" Monitor: Today, after 6 months of using my second monitor LG 27MK60TM-B with my ASUS ZenBook UX330UA-AH55, the LG monitor now reads "out of range." I connected my computer to a different monitor, and the picture is awful, but it works. I tried reinstalling the graphics card drivers,...
  10. TV/Monitor Out Of Range

TV/Monitor Out Of Range: One of my kids uses TV for monitor. TV has 2 video inputs HDMI or VGA. The output is on-board video of i5, Win 10. Everything was working fine for years until one day for whatever reason through right click I selected Display Settings and set something (I don't remember what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen showing out if range hd60x