Windows 10: Monitor shuts down randomly when I load up a game

Discus and support Monitor shuts down randomly when I load up a game in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! I have recently bought a whole new gaming computer as well as a new monitor. All my drivers are up to date, and I just recently bought GTA V for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HighDevious1, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Monitor shuts down randomly when I load up a game

Hi! I have recently bought a whole new gaming computer as well as a new monitor. All my drivers are up to date, and I just recently bought GTA V for my computer today. I loaded up the game, and not even 5 minutes later the monitor shut off randomly and the game froze. The only way to fix it was completely turning it off and on using the power button. I checked the events log and I get a warning "The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and APPID {316CDED5-E4AE-4B15-9113-70

:)

HighDevious1, Jun 14, 2021

2. Laptop shutting down randomly!

Hello! I have got a VOSTRO 14 machine! My PC keep shutting down randomly. When there is no load on it, it works fine, but when i run a software like GAMES, Chrome etc. it shuts down, suddenly a black screen come and laptop shuts down. I have tried removing
    my battery and start it by plugging in the power cord. It worked fine without battery. When the battery is in, the same problem continues. After the appearance of black screen i have to press the power button to get it ON back. Any suggestions?

Moved from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10

EhteshamArif, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Laptop randomly shuts down after latest Windows 10 update

Since the latest update of Windows 10 my computer decides to randomly shut down after every couple of minutes. First the screen goes black, then the sounds stops and after quite a while the power also goes down.

Obviously I though of cleaning the fan with a big vacuum, as suggested on My Windows 10 Computer Randomly Shuts Down . However, after doing this, the shutting down goes even quicker. I cannot even properly log-on before the shutdown takes place.

What should be my next step?

Ps. The computer is quited aged (roughly 3 - 4 years). The battery is dead enough such that I always need to have it plugged in an outlet. It might just be "done for" but I'm hoping to revive it for just a little bit more.

Robin Kramer, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Monitor shuts down randomly when I load up a game

Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Monitor shuts down randomly when I load up a game

1. Monitor shuts down randomly when I load up a game - Similar Threads - Monitor shuts down

2. PC shuts down when loading up a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shuts down when loading up a game.: Hi, I've been having this problem for 3 days now and have no idea what it could be.Once I start loading up a game it all seems to be going fine, no extreme usage of my CPU, GPU or RAM. When the game loads up it works for a couple of seconds before completely shutting down, no...
  3. PC shuts down when loading up a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC shuts down when loading up a game.: Hi, I've been having this problem for 3 days now and have no idea what it could be.Once I start loading up a game it all seems to be going fine, no extreme usage of my CPU, GPU or RAM. When the game loads up it works for a couple of seconds before completely shutting down, no...
  4. Whole PC shuts down when loading up a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whole PC shuts down when loading up a game.: Hi, I've been having this problem for 3 days now and have no idea what it could be.Once I start loading up a game it all seems to be going fine, no extreme usage of my CPU, GPU or RAM. When the game loads up it works for a couple of seconds before completely shutting down, no...
  5. Whole PC shuts down when loading up a game.

Whole PC shuts down when loading up a game.: Hi, I've been having this problem for 3 days now and have no idea what it could be.Once I start loading up a game it all seems to be going fine, no extreme usage of my CPU, GPU or RAM. When the game loads up it works for a couple of seconds before completely shutting down, no...
  6. Whole PC shuts down when loading up a game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC shuts down completely when i load certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shuts down completely when i load certain games: Hello,My PC crashes every-time i load a certain game e.g Steam games , certain games on roblox.I have a Windows 10 computer and mostly play CSGO The game it crashes the most on It fully turns off meaning when i load the game 3-4 minutes in it will turn off, fans completely...
  8. Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming: Hello,For the last couple of months I have been getting BSOD and computer crashes when gaming. At first, I thought it was an issue with Valorant Anti Cheat software, but lately it has affected other games. Some games don't cause crashes at all, while other have it happening...
  9. Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming

Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming: Hello,For the last couple of months I have been getting BSOD and computer crashes when gaming. At first, I thought it was an issue with Valorant Anti Cheat software, but lately it has affected other games. Some games don't cause crashes at all, while other have it happening...
  10. Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging