Windows 10: Monitor slide-show problem

Discus and support Monitor slide-show problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a folder with almost 200 (and growing) Windows 10 backgrounds. I have my monitor set to show the pictures as backgrounds, changing every minute.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vince Massi, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Monitor slide-show problem

I have a folder with almost 200 (and growing) Windows 10 backgrounds. I have my monitor set to show the pictures as backgrounds, changing every minute. However, it only shows about ten different backgrounds. I have tried re-arranging the photos in the folder and even sending the repeats to another folder. However, it will not display more than about ten different backgrounds.

Any brilliant suggestions?

PS. Stephanie, I got a bunch of them from your thread. You guys are brilliant!

:)

Vince Massi, Apr 21, 2016
  2. GuyLopez1 Win User

External monitor Does not operate independantly from Windows Surface Book when connected

After following the prescribed procedure, I slid the file to the monitor but when I clicked to start the slide show, the monitor went black and the slide show started on the laptop only.

GuyLopez1, Apr 21, 2016
  3. How do you set duel monitor fixed desktop wallpapers?

I have two monitors, I want each monitor to show two separate pictures, and only those two separate pictures, as in, picture A for monitor A, and picture B for monitor B. But when I set two pictures, it enabled slide show, causing them to switch and sometimes
    setting random pictures from random files stored in other areas.

I want Picture A to appear on Monitor A and stay there, not move to the other monitor or be changed to something random. I have tried disabling slideshow, but unless I pick one picture for the two monitors, exiting the window once changed from slide show
    simply returns the setting back to slide show.

Basically, How can I fix picture A to monitor A, and picture B to monitor B?

LeonHyrule, Apr 21, 2016
Thema:

Monitor slide-show problem

1. Monitor slide-show problem - Similar Threads - Monitor slide show

2. Dual slide show on Dual monitors at different resolutions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual slide show on Dual monitors at different resolutions: I have Windows 11 running on a dual monitor setup, but each monitor is a different size and native resolution. ie 3440 x 1440 21:9 ultra wide and a 4k 3840 x 3160 16:9. I want to run two different wallpaper slide shows from different directories. I would have thought...
  3. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  4. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  5. Slide show on second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide show on second monitor: So I have 2 monitor and I was to put a slideshow of photos on the second one only. I don't have PowerPoint and don't think I can get it. I believe I'm on a windows 10 pro version 21H2 and I normally use photo viewer for the slideshow of photos. I know the trick of holding...
  6. Slide show on second monitor

Slide show on second monitor: So I have 2 monitor and I was to put a slideshow of photos on the second one only. I don't have PowerPoint and don't think I can get it. I believe I'm on a windows 10 pro version 21H2 and I normally use photo viewer for the slideshow of photos. I know the trick of holding...
  7. slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    slide show: I would like to have more versatility using slide show in windows 10 pro please and thank you. I cannot start a slide show going except by starting it with the very first slide. How can I start with any slide I want? 177607
  8. Two slide shows for two monitors?

Two slide shows for two monitors?: Hello I would like to have several background images as a slide show on 2 monitors i have a 16:10 and a 4:3 and i have matching pictures in these formats but when i select them in a slideshow all pictures will be displayed on both monitors no matter which format. is there...
  9. Slide Show

Slide Show: How do I speed up the slide show. one min is too long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-show/04f07cd8-b341-425c-930c-2bb42beca6b8
  10. Slide Show's

Slide Show's: Hi. I'm looking for a good slideshow software that I can add photo's add music and also have an options for transitions. Finally also would like to burn that slideshow to a DVD so that it can be played back via a television PAL Format. Free if possible that would be the...