Windows 10: Monitor Speakers

Discus and support Monitor Speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Samsung monitor where the speakers are build in. Speakers do not work and I can not find the problem. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanAlvarez2, May 1, 2021.

1. Monitor Speakers

I have a Samsung monitor where the speakers are build in. Speakers do not work and I can not find the problem. Help

:)

DanAlvarez2, May 1, 2021

2. Dual Monitor Setup & Speakers

Hi,

There are several factors which could prevent your dual monitors and your speakers from working properly. In order for us to effectively assist you with your concern, we just have a few questions for you:

• Are you getting an error message/code when trying to run the dual monitors?
    • Have you tried running the hardware troubleshooter?
    • Have you tried running the System File Checker tool?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, May 1, 2021
  3. dual monitors stops sound

Hi David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• When will the sound disable, when playing through main monitor or the extended monitor?
    • Did you try enabling the sound from the sound drivers and check if it helps?
    • Since from when are you facing this issue?
    This issue causes because the monitor automatically takes the HDMI sound as the Default input. Disable and enable the speakers and check if it helps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the volume control and then
      Properties
    • When you connect the HDMI it becomes the default output device, even though it has no speakers.
    • You need to change this back to "Speakers" and set as default.

Monitor Speakers 277833d1379328243t-hdmi-monitor-no-speakers-no-sound-anywhere-when-connected-sound.png

Hope this helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 1, 2021
  4. drakkit Win User

Monitor Speakers

Trouble identifying speakers when using (switch device) between two monitors

For our business set up we use a switcher to change monitors between 2 different desks. We use the monitor speakers instead of having additional clutter. The problem is that when we switch the main monitor (A) to the secondary monitor (B) it will automatically
    change to that speaker on the (B) monitor. When we change back to (A) monitor the only speaker that shows up in list is the (B) monitor which is not currently connected or it shows nothing at all. We always have to restart the main PC connected to (A) to get
    the correct list of speakers to show up again. We want the (A) speaker to always show in the list without having to restart the PC every time. Or we want a quick way to refresh the list without having to restart the (A) pc every time.

drakkit, May 1, 2021
Thema:

Monitor Speakers

1. Monitor Speakers - Similar Threads - Monitor Speakers

2. i have an LG ULTRAGEAR monitor but the built in speakers are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have an LG ULTRAGEAR monitor but the built in speakers are not working: i have tried several things to make it work but none have worked, the only thing i can think of is to switch from Nvidia high defenition audio to the realtek R audio drivers but i do not know where to get the driver.can anyone help me solve my problem or find the driver for...
  3. i have an LG ULTRAGEAR monitor but the built in speakers are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have an LG ULTRAGEAR monitor but the built in speakers are not working: i have tried several things to make it work but none have worked, the only thing i can think of is to switch from Nvidia high defenition audio to the realtek R audio drivers but i do not know where to get the driver.can anyone help me solve my problem or find the driver for...
  4. Monitor Speaker volume low.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Speaker volume low.: I recently bought an Asus Proart monitor which has speakers built in. I bought this monitor because it had speakers. When connect my new PC to the monitor with an HDMI cable I get video but the audio volume is very low. It is almost diifficult to hear. I have set the volume...
  5. Monitor Speaker volume low.

Monitor Speaker volume low.: I recently bought an Asus Proart monitor which has speakers built in. I bought this monitor because it had speakers. When connect my new PC to the monitor with an HDMI cable I get video but the audio volume is very low. It is almost diifficult to hear. I have set the volume...
  6. My external speakers but no sound from monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My external speakers but no sound from monitors: My external speakers but no sound from monitors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-speakers-but-no-sound-from-monitors/c4ad7ded-1642-4080-bee5-cd36ee3bc473
  7. My external speakers but no sound from monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My external speakers but no sound from monitors: My external speakers but no sound from monitors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-speakers-but-no-sound-from-monitors/c4ad7ded-1642-4080-bee5-cd36ee3bc473
  8. My external speakers but no sound from monitors

9. Cannot use laptop speakers when connected to monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use laptop speakers when connected to monitor: I connected my Samsung Galaxy Book to a monitor via HDMI and the sound on my laptop no longer works. When I go to Settings, no output devices are found, but the Realtek speakers periodically appear and disappear. In the Control Panel, I get the following error message: "This...
  10. Cannot use laptop speakers when connected to monitor

Cannot use laptop speakers when connected to monitor: I connected my Samsung Galaxy Book to a monitor via HDMI and the sound on my laptop no longer works. When I go to Settings, no output devices are found, but the Realtek speakers periodically appear and disappear. In the Control Panel, I get the following error message: "This...