Windows 10: Monitor still not recognized. Setting up Dual monitor problem

Discus and support Monitor still not recognized. Setting up Dual monitor problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a korean brand monitor " KCC-REM-WKU-ST2255WLED LED MONITOR " and have used it on my pc. But it seems that windows 10 does not recognize this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JMP.ALPHA, Sep 29, 2020.

1. JMP.ALPHA Win User

Monitor still not recognized. Setting up Dual monitor problem

I have a korean brand monitor "

KCC-REM-WKU-ST2255WLED LED MONITOR " and have used it on my pc. But it seems that windows 10 does not recognize this and is reading a generic pnp display. I have looked everywhere on the internet but there are no drivers found for this make and model. Does anyone here have a download link for the driver of this kind of monitor?

Would there be anyway I can setup dual monitor with a Generic PnP Display and a recognized monitor?

:)

JMP.ALPHA, Sep 29, 2020

2. Setting up dual monitor on PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to connecting external monitor to the PC.

Usually, you will receive an error when connecting external monitor when the cable is not connected properly. I would suggest you to follow the suggestions mentioned in the article

Troubleshoot external monitor connections in Windows 10

Additionally, you may want to refer the below articles

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Sep 29, 2020
  4. patrickt Win User

Dual Monitor Problem

Overall I'm delighted with Windows 10 but I have one relatively minor problem with my dual monitors. The taskbar on the second monitor won't auto-hide. It just sits there.

Any suggestions?

patrickt, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Monitor still not recognized. Setting up Dual monitor problem - Similar Threads - Monitor still recognized

2. Dual Monitors Set up

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitors Set up: Hi All, HI hope someone could help me with this and explain to me what to do in the easy way. I have HP computer with windows 10 Version 1909( 18363.1440) . I used 2 monitors one Dell ( plugged via HDMI) and one Samsung (connected via VDI) and this set up worked for me just...
  3. Dual monitor problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual monitor problem: Hopefully someone can help me with this, My main monitor is connected to the HDMI (GT 1030) My second monitor is connected to the VGA on my motherboard. Last night I got it to work by going to bios and changing the display to VGA first. So my dual screen was working fine....
  4. dual monitor set up troubles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dual monitor set up troubles: im setting up a dual monitor that connects to my gaming laptop which only has 1 HDMI port. i bought an adaptor for the second HDMI port, and when i connect either display separately they work properly. however when i plug both of them in at the same time itll work for just a...
  5. Different monitor backgrounds for dual monitor set up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different monitor backgrounds for dual monitor set up.: How do I set dual backgrounds on two different monitors? When I go to personalize and right click on the background picture option where it says "Choose your picture" to set to a specific monitor it gives me three options: Set for all monitors, Set for monitor 2, and Set for...
  6. dual monitor settings

dual monitor settings: ok...my larger monitor which is also my tv is to my left the smaller one to the right...thus the large one is set at 1 and the smaller at 2...without changing that...is it possible to set things up to play my games on the 2nd smaller monitor..I prefer my mouse changing...
  7. dual monitor problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dual monitor problem: I replaced a smaller monitor with a dell se2417hg monitor to match the first monitor. The computer will not recognize it, it shows up only as generic pnp, and even after going in and updating the driver, it will not give me the resolution option that I need to make the...
  8. Dual monitor set up

Dual monitor set up: I have my second monitor connected to my lap top. it's dell latitude e6400 and I was running it in windows 7 and everything was fine but I had to upgrade to win 10 cause of my work and now suddenly win 10 can't detect my second monitor. it's connected via VGA cable. I've...
  9. Dual monitor set up

Dual monitor set up: I have two monitors set up and I was messing with the display and then I ended up pressing the make this my main display button. It changed some settings but I figured it was fine. Then when I tried to use fullscreen on any app on one display and went to the other to do...
  10. Dual monitor not recognized

Dual monitor not recognized: All of a sudden I cannot connect to my extra monitor. The monitor is on and the connection is there. Nothing has changed except it isn't being recognized....