Windows 10: Monitor stuttering

Discus and support Monitor stuttering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; everytime i turn on my computer the monitor screen stutter and after 4 to 7 seconds its gone and if i restart it doesn't stuttermy rig CPU: AMD A10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tak3u, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Tak3u Win User

Monitor stuttering

everytime i turn on my computer the monitor screen stutter and after 4 to 7 seconds its gone and if i restart it doesn't stuttermy rig CPU: AMD A10 7700KRAM: 12 GBGPU: ASUS GT 730 2GBHDD: 300 GB

:)

Tak3u, Dec 5, 2021
  2. SSheen21 Win User

Win 10 - Dual monitor and Mouse/System? stutter

Hi,

I have install Win 10 on a new 2700x build with a XFX RX570 video card. I have an issue I am attempting to deal with.

1) The mouse stutters when I extend the desktop to my second monitor. Stutter = moving the mouse, it will freeze for a short time and then move. It does this constantly. Now I think this is system wide, but the mouse is just want caught my attention/focus.
    I see the same behaviour when typing - letter display in notepad stutters, and behaviour in playing video - play back stutters.

If do not extend the desktop to the second monitor the issue goes away. I have tried the latest drivers for the graphics card, mouse, adjusted settings for the mouse (before I saw the behaviour in the keyboard and video), USB power management, windows update
    and more I am forgetting.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

SSheen21, Dec 5, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 5, 2021
  4. BossDweeb Win User

Monitor stuttering

Fix the stuttering in external monitors

Do all games stutter on the external monitor ?

Are you using the same resolution in the games on the laptop as your are on the external monitor ?

What brand and model graphics processor does your machine use ?

BossDweeb, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

Monitor stuttering

1. Monitor stuttering - Similar Threads - Monitor stuttering

2. Monitor stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor stuttering: everytime i turn on my computer the monitor screen stutter and after 4 to 7 seconds its gone and if i restart it doesn't stuttermy rig CPU: AMD A10 7700KRAM: 12 GBGPU: ASUS GT 730 2GBHDD: 300 GB...
  3. Monitor stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor stuttering: everytime i turn on my computer the monitor screen stutter and after 4 to 7 seconds its gone and if i restart it doesn't stuttermy rig CPU: AMD A10 7700KRAM: 12 GBGPU: ASUS GT 730 2GBHDD: 300 GB...
  4. Monitor Stutter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor Stutter: I have a Razer Blade 15 Laptop connected to a Lenovo Thunderbolt 3 Dock Gen 2, connected to all my peripherals and my monitor. I have no issues with my USB devices; however, I have had some with my monitor. Occasionally it loses signal and sometimes does not even reconnect....
  5. Mouse Stuttering on Windows 10 after replacing GPU and Monitor Hz Change

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Stuttering on Windows 10 after replacing GPU and Monitor Hz Change: Hello, I went from a Radeon Rx 5700xt to a NVIDIA RTX 3070 GPU and noticed that in all settings such as advanced display settings and in NVidia control panel, I have my monitor refresh rate to 144hz my main monitor and in windows settings, in the dropdown, the options are off...
  6. Monitor appears as PnP generic Games go black screen and stutter with Freesync on

Monitor appears as PnP generic Games go black screen and stutter with Freesync on: Hello everyone i have this problem for quite sometime and at first i thought it was AMD that had to patch a fix so i was waiting but every time i updated my graphics Freesync always had the same problem. When i play games with freesync ON either the screen turns black...
  7. Multiple monitors and screen freezing/stuttering

Multiple monitors and screen freezing/stuttering: I have started to use a second HDMI monitor with my Acer ES1521 laptop. Initially windows did not detect the second monitor, but when it eventually detected the monitor it downloaded a driver update, and the second monitor started. Since the update, the displays both show a...
  8. Updated to version 2004, still having loads of stuttering problems in games with multi monitor

Updated to version 2004, still having loads of stuttering problems in games with multi monitor: Decided to finally give the update to 2004 a go in hopes of fixing this issue that popped up once I got a second monitor which is games not being at all smooth and having mini stutters constantly. My main monitor is 3440x1440 100hz GSync 34¨ and the 2nd monitor is 2560x1440...
  9. Mouse and Keyboard disconnecting and Monitor Stuttering in Games

Mouse and Keyboard disconnecting and Monitor Stuttering in Games: When I play Genshin Impact my Mouse and Keyboard keyboard keep disconnecting and reconnecting as well as my monitor Stuttering (Monitor stutters in Fortnite as well) I tried turning off the power saving usb options and all the usb auto off bullcrap and tried updating windows...
  10. Having problems with the multi monitor stuttering issue, would an update to Win 10 2004 be...

Having problems with the multi monitor stuttering issue, would an update to Win 10 2004 be...: I've recently gotten a 2nd monitor. My main monitor is 3440x1440 34¨ 100hz w/ GSync, the 2nd monitor is 2560x1440 27¨ 75hz w/ FreeSync. I'd read about this problem before I bought the second monitor but had asked people that said they had no issues. Here's a detailed post...