Windows 10: Monitor (television) switches off again and again (win10)?

Discus and support Monitor (television) switches off again and again (win10)? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, since I have Windows 10, my monitor or the TV I use as a monitor switches off again and again, or the communication breaks down. This worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by donerstefan, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Monitor (television) switches off again and again (win10)?

Hello, since I have Windows 10, my monitor or the TV I use as a monitor switches off again and again, or the communication breaks down.

This worked fine for windows 7 and only started when I installed win 10. It always happens by chance, without a reason. Sometimes every few minutes, sometimes after a few hours, very often at startup. And it has no way to make it work. It is like a guessing game. Sometimes it turns on again when I plug the Hdmi cable in and out, then again it doesn't. Sometimes when I turn off the monitor, sometimes not. If I just wait 10 seconds it works sometimes, but sometimes I wait 10 minutes and nothing happens. It is always random and has no known cause...

I have already, used a different Hdmi cable, reinstalled the computer, graphics driver is up to date, no energy saving mode options are in it.

At the start it always happens in the meantime. When I turn on my computer, the monitor doesn't show anything and I have to turn off and on my computer several times until it works. I am sure that it is not because of the contacts because the TV has 3 connections and with the graphics card it is always stable in it.

Here system data so that no one asks extra:

Windows 10

AMD readon RX 480

intel core i5 6500 3.20 ghz

Television set: panasonic tx-40axw634 (HDMI)

:)

donerstefan, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Monitor Primary monitor layout switches upon second monitor power off

Hi alts63,

One of the possible reasons why your primary monitor layout switches is that the rotation lock option is turned on. In order to turn that off and fix the issue, please follow these steps:

1. Press Windows key + A on your keyboard to open Action Center.
    2. Click the Expand button.
    3. Click the Rotation lock to turn it off.

Let us know the result for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 13, 2020
  4. erocker Win User

Monitor (television) switches off again and again (win10)?

Can I use an LCD HD television as a monitor for my computer?

Of course it's possible. Many people do this including myself. Why wouldn't it work? A television is a monitor with a TV tuner built into it. Switch the input to "HDMI" and it's a monitor.

erocker, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Monitor (television) switches off again and again (win10)?

1. Monitor (television) switches off again and again (win10)? - Similar Threads - Monitor television switches

2. Wifi button in Windows 10 Settings has switched itself off and will not switch on again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi button in Windows 10 Settings has switched itself off and will not switch on again.: I have an HP Pavilion 24-XA All-In-One Desktop PC that was working fine but suddenly lost connexion to the internet while I was using it. When I checked Settings the Wifi button was switched to off, which I had not done manually. Although I can move the button to on the...
  3. Wifi button in Windows 10 Settings has switched itself off and will not switch on again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi button in Windows 10 Settings has switched itself off and will not switch on again.: I have an HP Pavilion 24-XA All-In-One Desktop PC that was working fine but suddenly lost connexion to the internet while I was using it. When I checked Settings the Wifi button was switched to off, which I had not done manually. Although I can move the button to on the...
  4. BSOD again and again and again :-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD again and again and again :-: Hi everyone,I am facing a very irritating problem within Windows 10 Home Single Language v. 21H1, build 19043.1023 where your help/expertise would be much appreciated.About 6 months ago I bought here in Brazil a laptop Dell Inspiron 15, model 3583 Intel Core i7-8565U CPU...
  5. Win10 Loses Again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 Loses Again: Nothing like auto updates, worse than a virus or ransomware. . Killed my HP, cannot remove KB4023057, might have to do a complete rebuild... it’s not my job to fix Microsoft OS brutal interferences. Maybe I’ll go back to Win7, or Linux. . PS: don’t bother responding with ‘try...
  6. Win10 login broken again? !!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 login broken again? !!!: Good morning, and yes it has been discussed and many sites claim to have solution tools. However I'd like an official microsoft solution since its their Win10 OEM distribution which produces errors and I need some closure. Every now and then attempting a login fails due...
  7. On again off again 0x116

On again off again 0x116: DESKTOP-HEHH990-(2020-04-20_14-47-32).zip Currently on 19041.207 (clean install as of 2 days ago) but it has been happening on every version since October last year. Before this started happening my video card died sometime in October last year (RX 570) and replaced it with...
  8. monitor started flickering AGAIN

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    monitor started flickering AGAIN: so ever since i upgraded from windows 7 couple months ago (where i had pretty much no problems) to windows 10 my screen started flickering. at some point it got to a point where 1 day the screen would flicker for couple minutes and at some days it would start flickering...
  9. Deleting temporary files,again and again and again and again

Deleting temporary files,again and again and again and again: Why the **** does deleting temporary files not **** delete them ? In fact, why did my temporary file size **** increase after i supposedly deleted this ****? **** useless ****....
  10. Monitor Will Not Switch Off...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Will Not Switch Off...: Hey guys, I'm running Windows 10 Pro and I've set my monitor to turn off after 10minutes in "Power saving" but it doesn't turn off. It stays on all night... Anyone know what I can do? Thanks! 70214