Windows 10: Monitor turning off and black screen issue still ongoing.

Discus and support Monitor turning off and black screen issue still ongoing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While playing a very light game my monitor stopped lost signal and my PC automatically restarted. I opened it up again and it did the same thing but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Radje Tanedo, May 17, 2021.

1. Monitor turning off and black screen issue still ongoing.

While playing a very light game my monitor stopped lost signal and my PC automatically restarted. I opened it up again and it did the same thing but this time it was making beeping noises through my headphones. This monitor disconnection's be happening for a while now, please help. Also every time I crash and go to the Event Viewer the error "Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0" appears before the time where the problem occurs. Here are the minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak08SOstfhwzjRbKC0ItWDKdeByZ?e=tGOh4T please help!

:)

Radje Tanedo, May 17, 2021

2. Sony Vaio turns on with black screen after sleep and all lights are on

Hi Vani,

In most instances, you may be facing a black screen issue due to outdated drivers and incorrect power settings. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Do you remember making any significant changes on your device before this happened? If so, what are those?
    • Is this a recent issue or an ongoing concern?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what specific procedures have you taken so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will be waiting for your reply so we can move forward to resolving your concern.

Dhavelyn Mer, May 17, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, May 17, 2021
  4. WRAllen Win User

Monitor turning off and black screen issue still ongoing.

Black screen /Monitor

Windows 10 update for 11/14/ made my monitor screen darker than usual when it comes on and that is for about 30 seconds at a time then it goes black. I have to keep turning the monitor off and on; the computer stays on the entire time. I tried setting
    the system back to an earlier time and other suggestions on your page but nothing works.

WRAllen, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Monitor turning off and black screen issue still ongoing.

1. Monitor turning off and black screen issue still ongoing. - Similar Threads - Monitor turning off

2. Ongoing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ongoing issue: I have a Dell laptop. I get the black screen critical process died while using it. When it goes to reboot, then the message is no bootable devices found. When I force shutdown, it restarts normal and is fine for a while until bsod appears again. I went through all the steps...
  3. Screen turn off leaving monitor still on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen turn off leaving monitor still on.: I was amazed at the Location synchronization when logging out. Attentively leaving the screen on when near.I really like the pattern of the computer knowing I AM at the console....
  4. Screen turn off leaving monitor still on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen turn off leaving monitor still on.: I was amazed at the Location synchronization when logging out. Attentively leaving the screen on when near.I really like the pattern of the computer knowing I AM at the console....
  5. Screen turn off leaving monitor still on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Turned on HDR, screen black, can't turn it off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turned on HDR, screen black, can't turn it off: To elaborate on the title: I set up a computer on a regular 1080p screen. All updates installed, all's well. Put it next to the TV and connected. I log in and see that it automatically chose 4k resolution. Wonderful. I go into settings to turn on HDR. The second I do,...
  7. Screen turns off, but pc is still running

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen turns off, but pc is still running: Hello, When I turn of my laptop, the screen turns off but the fans are still running, and the power led is still on and it takes another 5 to 10 minutes for it to fully turn off. When in safe mode it works just fine. I tried updating the bios, reinstalling windows but the...
  8. Yellow Screen still ongoing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yellow Screen still ongoing.: I have already meddled with the Night Light settings - all have been set to off. Yet this Yellow Screen is persistent which made me suspect it's due to some earlier Windows updates some months ago. How to resolve this (apart from reinstalling the video driver, which...
  9. Black screen after turning monitor off and on

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after turning monitor off and on: Hello all I have a desktop PC, running windows 10 video card NVIDIA GTX 750Ti driver 364.72 (newest) Dual Monitor : BENQ connected with Digital Port HP connected with DVI Problem: if I switch the BENQ monitor off, when I turn it on again it displays a...
  10. ongoing issues

in Windows 10 Support
    ongoing issues: I did the upgrade from 7 to 10. Had issues and contacted microsoft help. Tech said I needed to create a new profile which they did for me. My start button works in my old profile but I can't access my files there. If I switch profiles to the new one, my start button is...