Windows 10: monitor turns green

Discus and support monitor turns green in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, I have a flat screen computerpretty old though.It was working just fine, until recently the monitor is turning green. I checked the cable for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sai shanmukhchipurupalli, Aug 13, 2020.

1. monitor turns green

hello,

I have a flat screen computerpretty old though.It was working just fine, until recently the monitor is turning green.

I checked the cable for some loose connection, but its just fine.Could you please help me with what to do.

:)

sai shanmukhchipurupalli, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Linky Win User

Win 10 Home 1607 update - monitor display in green

I have Intel under Display. Monitor does not even appear in my list?

monitor turns green [​IMG]

Cant be both cables so it seems the socket on the PC is then faulty?

Linky, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

monitor turns green

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

monitor turns green

1. monitor turns green - Similar Threads - monitor turns green

2. Monitor turns green, static comes through speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor turns green, static comes through speakers: Windows 10CPU: 7800X3DGPU: 7900XTXG.Skill DDR5- 6000 RAMALL BIOS AND UPDATES HAVE BEEN INSTALLED.This is a brand new system, with all new parts. There are no random drivers or system files that may be left over from a prior build.While playing games, browsing the internet, or...
  3. Monitor turns green, static comes through speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor turns green, static comes through speakers: Windows 10CPU: 7800X3DGPU: 7900XTXG.Skill DDR5- 6000 RAMALL BIOS AND UPDATES HAVE BEEN INSTALLED.This is a brand new system, with all new parts. There are no random drivers or system files that may be left over from a prior build.While playing games, browsing the internet, or...
  4. Monitor turns green, static comes through speakers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Green Screen On Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green Screen On Monitor: Hi I recently came across a problem were i was returned a green screen from my monitor and playing gta 5 and modding the story a little. Now when i try starting up my pc i only have the fans working and my monitor receives no signal. I have tried rebooting the pc and taking...
  6. Green Screen On Monitor

Green Screen On Monitor: Hi I recently came across a problem were i was returned a green screen from my monitor and playing gta 5 and modding the story a little. Now when i try starting up my pc i only have the fans working and my monitor receives no signal. I have tried rebooting the pc and taking...
  7. Green Screen On Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Green screen on monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green screen on monitor: Hi my monitor turns green when I start up my pc I says the pc is running but nothing happens then it goes black and says no signal I brought it to a repair shop they said they fixed it but it’s still happening...
  9. Green screen on monitor

Green screen on monitor: Hi my monitor turns green when I start up my pc I says the pc is running but nothing happens then it goes black and says no signal I brought it to a repair shop they said they fixed it but it’s still happening...
  10. Monitor display goes green after turning off for a while?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor display goes green after turning off for a while?: I have a dual monitor setup, specs are in signature, occasionally I turn the monitors off leaving the PC running. If I leave them for 30 mins or so and come back the first monitor with a HDMI connection (main screen) is green, the screen is still working in windows but...