Windows 10: Monitor With Built In Camera ?

Discus and support Monitor With Built In Camera ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Anyone know of a perhaps < $200 Monitor we can use with a HP Laptops that has a built in camera (for Zoom,etc.) like the Apple Mac's have ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Robert11, May 7, 2020.

1. Robert11 Win User

Monitor With Built In Camera ?

Hello,

Anyone know of a perhaps < $200 Monitor we can use with a HP Laptops that has a built
    in camera (for Zoom,etc.) like the Apple Mac's have ? Running W10.

Looked in Amazon, but couldn't find any.
    Are there ?

Thanks,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, May 7, 2020

2. Dell Monitor Camera

I have a Dell Monitor hooked to a Dell XPS Laptop. I want to use the monitor camera not the laptop camera. I've tried the suggestions from a closed thread about activating the camera but when I try the steps it keeps going to the laptop camera.

Suggestions or am I asking the impossible.

SandyM-798, May 7, 2020
  3. Built in camera

Hi Roy,

The issue you are experiencing with the built-in camera on your device might be caused by the update you installed. However, for us to fully identify the cause of this issue, we would be gathering additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message you are getting? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • Have you tried updating the driver of the built-in camera?
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.

Charianne Per, May 7, 2020
  4. Dan#FW Win User

Dell Built in Camera SX2210b monitor

No USB connector. Camera is built into monitor, I do not see a port for the camera on back of monitor nor do I recall having one going to the old Dell computer. THANKS

Dan#FW, May 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Monitor With Built In Camera ? - Similar Threads - Monitor Built Camera

2. Cannot use monitor's Asus VK222H built-in camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot use monitor's Asus VK222H built-in camera: I recently bought an old Asus monitor VK222H with a built-in camera which I want to use on my Lenovo Yoga laptop. Unfortunately, I cannot use the camera since there are no drivers for Windows versions newer than Windows 8, moreover, the software can only be used on Asus...
  3. Cannot use monitor's Asus VK222H built-in camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use monitor's Asus VK222H built-in camera: I recently bought an old Asus monitor VK222H with a built-in camera which I want to use on my Lenovo Yoga laptop. Unfortunately, I cannot use the camera since there are no drivers for Windows versions newer than Windows 8, moreover, the software can only be used on Asus...
  4. Cannot use monitor's Asus VK222H built-in camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Built-in Camera

Built-in Camera: I cannot get my built-in camera to work, any suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-camera/65807bf2-7d58-47d6-a9c4-98ce8ad38a48
  6. built in camera

built in camera: Microsoft Surface- the camera light at top of computer white light will not turn off. HELP! There is no physical switch to turn camera off or on. It worked fine yesterday for zoom and this morning, nope....
  7. Built in Camera

Built in Camera: My laptop has a built in camera and it says its front facing but my laptop doesn't have a front facing camera how do I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-camera/953c9c78-0b6a-42b1-bc5e-78681a96a02f
  8. Dell Built in Camera SX2210b monitor

Dell Built in Camera SX2210b monitor: I recently updated my computer with an ACER and Windows 10; however, am attempting to use my DELL monitor w/built in camera. In Device Manager, the Camera does not appear and the only option I get under Action is "Help". Not sure what is causing the camera to not appear....
  9. Built in camera

Built in camera: Is there better or more robust camera software than the app that's built into Win 10? The Win 10 one has practically no options. I would like to set gamma, saturation, brightness, etc. The one built in has none of these....
  10. built in camera on laptop

built in camera on laptop: I cant take pics or any videos all of a sudden. It keeps showing me this symbol of a camera with a line going through it saying "front facing only. " It just doesn't do anything else . what does this mean ? Thanks. Peter...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does the acer lcd monitor sb220q have built in web cam