Windows 10: Monitor won’t connect to Surface Pro 3 overnight?

Discus and support Monitor won’t connect to Surface Pro 3 overnight? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey there, So last night I had my Acer monitor connected to my Surface Pro 3 through an HDMI to display port adapter and it was working perfectly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rayofsunshineeeeeeee, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Monitor won’t connect to Surface Pro 3 overnight?

Hey there,

So last night I had my Acer monitor connected to my Surface Pro 3 through an HDMI to display port adapter and it was working perfectly fine.

This morning when I went to go on my laptop the monitor is on but it says “No signal” I am currently updating my windows software to Windows 10 version 20H2.

Is there anything else I can do to trouble shoot? I’ve restarted my computer, updated the monitor driver, make sure the connection is okay and the monitor is plugged in.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/rayofsunshineeeeeeee
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rayofsunshineeeeeeee, Dec 9, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Monitor won’t connect to Surface Pro 3 overnight? [​IMG]

tamo, Dec 9, 2020
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Monitor won’t connect to Surface Pro 3 overnight? [​IMG]

tamo, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Monitor won’t connect to Surface Pro 3 overnight?

Surface Pro Connecting to Monitor

Hello,

I have a Surface Pro 6. I have it connected to a monitor to be used as a second screen. The resolution on the monitor is not the best quality. I have tired adjusting it, but can't seem to get it clear. Any suggestions?

Kelsey Rechetnik, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Monitor won’t connect to Surface Pro 3 overnight?

1. Monitor won’t connect to Surface Pro 3 overnight? - Similar Threads - Monitor won’t connect

2. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  3. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  4. Slooooow wifi connection on surface 3 pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slooooow wifi connection on surface 3 pro: Suddenly I am experiencing very slow wifi speeds on my surface 3 pro. On all my other devices (desktop and iPhone) I get around 150 Mbs. Now on the Surface, I am getting under 30 Mbs. Recently I have added Version 1909 build:18363.476. I have removed the Marvell Wifi driver...
  5. Surface pro 3 Won’t boot after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface pro 3 Won’t boot after update: hello! i ha my surface pro that is still loop on surface logo that looks loading something but won’t start, all this after i just updated it. i’m trying to recovery it by booting into recovery device but i’m not able to access it by press volume down and then turn it on.....
  6. Surface Pro Connecting to Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro Connecting to Monitor: Hello, I have a Surface Pro 6. I have it connected to a monitor to be used as a second screen. The resolution on the monitor is not the best quality. I have tired adjusting it, but can't seem to get it clear. Any suggestions?...
  7. Surface Pro 3

Surface Pro 3: Hi The Surface Pro tablets are brilliant and I have most probably been responsible to recommending many of them to friends following buy a Surface Pro 3 when they were released. Since a firmware update in recent times I have no issues and since then my keyboard if left...
  8. Connecting dual monitors to Surface Pro 4

Connecting dual monitors to Surface Pro 4: Are there any good tutorials out there on how to do this? Thanks, Nate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-dual-monitors-to-surface-pro-4/d0aea477-10ba-479f-8129-982da2d79ce1
  9. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro 3: Is there a app to turn my Surface Pro into a phone? Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 3 / Install, update, and repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/surface-pro-3/3595d5eb-eefd-4427-81a5-68fc539fdff9
  10. surface pro 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro 3: lost admin rights on pc and surface pro3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/surface-pro-3/1fa4e483-afcb-4eec-9f85-15b3b50f064f