Windows 10: Monitor won’t go to sleep with wired headset connected (USB sound card)

Discus and support Monitor won’t go to sleep with wired headset connected (USB sound card) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I just got my new Razer BlackShark V2 and I am very happy with it. But I noticed it has no off switch, which is preventing my PC monitor going to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/olemortenff, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Monitor won’t go to sleep with wired headset connected (USB sound card)

So I just got my new Razer BlackShark V2 and I am very happy with it. But I noticed it has no off switch, which is preventing my PC monitor going to sleep. Closing Synapse is not solving it. Once I unplug the USB Sound Card the monitor goes to sleep. I’ve tried all the power options in Windows, usb sleep etc.

Any solutions to this? Or do I just have to turn of my monitor manually?

submitted by /u/olemortenff
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/olemortenff, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Monitor won’t go to sleep with wired headset connected (USB sound card)

1. Monitor won’t go to sleep with wired headset connected (USB sound card) - Similar Threads - Monitor won’t sleep

2. Screensaver won’t start / monitor won’t sleep / system won’t sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screensaver won’t start / monitor won’t sleep / system won’t sleep: I’ve recently built a PC and it’s running the latest version of Windows 10. Everything was working great for the last month and then a couple of days ago I noticed the screensaver wasn’t starting and the monitors wouldn’t go to sleep later, and to top it off the system...
  3. no sound is coming out of my wired headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound is coming out of my wired headset: No sound is coming out of my wired headset, it has an adapter that goes from a 2 male 3.5mm jacks to a 3.5mm female then my headset plugs into the female. I have tried a lot but it hasn't worked since yesterday . this problem started when i tried to play VR and launched...
  4. Monitors won't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitors won't go to sleep: Windows 10 Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1016) I recently got a new video card (nVidia GeForce RTX 2060) and a new monitor (Viotek GNV27DB, using DisplayPort), I also have another monitor also plugged in (HP LV2311, using DVI). After setting everything up I noticed a few...
  5. no sound from usb headset

no sound from usb headset: I'm using a Sony USB wireless headset on my laptop and I can hear sound from discord but not from chrome when a video is playing. I know the problem isn't the headset cause it works perfectly fine on my ps4. is there anything I can do to fix this? submitted by /u/ErvinC93...
  6. AirPods won’t connect Surface Go

AirPods won’t connect Surface Go: Airpods will show as paired but wont connect. Ive tried what other posts have suggested but no go. Has anyone actually debugged this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airpods-wont-connect-surface-go/62604301-54f2-496e-a959-91fb262be60f
  7. Hissing sound on USB Headset

Hissing sound on USB Headset: When connecting a USB headset windows produces a terrible hissing sound/compression artifacts over the normal sound playing. This is more pronounced when playing louder sounds and substantially worse when the headset is in 7.1 mode instead of stereo. The problem doesn't...
  8. PC won’t go into sleep.

PC won’t go into sleep.: I’ve had my desktop for a few months now and it’s never had this problem. Whenever I want to put the PC into sleep mode, I click the Windows button, then power, then sleep. Usually the monitor will go black followed by the mouse and keyboard lights turning off. The fans will...
  9. Device/usb connect disconnect sound when monitor go to sleep /wakeup or turning off/on!

Device/usb connect disconnect sound when monitor go to sleep /wakeup or turning off/on!: i can't remeber exactly but i think after changing my gpu to rx 580 this problem started to happen to me. when monitor go to sleep or wake or even when turn it off i hear this freaky sound of a device connected or disconnect to pc. my monitor is benq with no speaker or usb...
  10. Sound going to sleep

Sound going to sleep: I have my computer set to never go to sleep, but sometimes my sound does. If I haven't used sound for a period of time (even though I am doing other work on the computer), when I start something with audio such as a video or music it will take a second or two for the sound to...