Windows 10: Monitor won't show borders?

Discus and support Monitor won't show borders? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi guys, im using a laptop, but the screen is broken so im using a monitor. My monitor can't show all the desktop, doesn't fit, I tried all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ImBlue, May 13, 2016.

1. ImBlue Win User

Monitor won't show borders?

Hi guys, im using a laptop, but the screen is broken so im using a monitor. My monitor can't show all the desktop, doesn't fit, I tried all the resolutions, but it didn't helped. The monitor hasn't an auto adjust button, so what do i need to do? I already updated graphic drivers. Please help me

:)

ImBlue, May 13, 2016

2. Dual Monitor Windows 10

Hello everyone,

I've added a second monitor to my desktop but now my screensaver doesn't show after the elapsed time, even if I reselect a screensaver it doesn't show. Do I need to download dual monitor screensavers? Why doesn't my screensaver show? When I select screensaver
    preview it shows on both monitors but it won't go on automatically...

Also, the Lock Screen only shows on my primary monitor and the secondary blank, is this normal? Is there a way to show the Lock Screen on both?

StefanHattingh, May 13, 2016
  3. bill896 Win User
    Changing cursor exit direction on dual screens

I just got windows 10. I have two monitors. The cursor won't move from the right to the left monitor directly. I can move it to the right of the right monitor and it shows up on the left of the left monitor. How can I reverse this. It is counter intuitive.

bill896, May 13, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

What about frequency ?

CountMike, May 14, 2016
  5. ImBlue Win User
    what's that? can you tell me?

ImBlue, May 14, 2016
  6. CountMike New Member
    Monitor's frequency, like 60Hz or 72Hz or whatever it set to in the driver. Higher frequency (within GPU and monitor's limits) will produce smaller picture at same resolution.

CountMike, May 15, 2016
  7. swarfega Win User
    Have you checked the monitor's resolution? It might be wrong.

Right click on desktop and select Display Settings
    Click on the monitor's square
    Click Advanced Display Settings
    Then you can see its current resolution (it should have the word (recommended) against the ideal resolution).

swarfega, May 15, 2016
  8. ImBlue Win User

Already tried it, same

ImBlue, May 16, 2016
  9. ImBlue Win User
    I'm going to mark as solved, but isn't. I got a new monitor and i haven't that problem anymore
    kisses

ImBlue, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Monitor won't show borders? - Similar Threads - Monitor won't show

2. Mouse without Borders - Multiple Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse without Borders - Multiple Monitors: Mouse without Borders v2.2.1.0327 same version on both PC'sI have two monitors on computer 1 1a, 1b Mini PC with two external monitors.I have three monitors on computer 2 2a, 2b, 2c Laptop with docking station. Laptop monitor 2a and two external monitors 2b, 2cPhysical layout...
  3. HP7--1510 Desktop Won't Show Monitor Image

in Windows 10 Support
    HP7--1510 Desktop Won't Show Monitor Image: I'm going try to explain what the problem is on my 2017 year HP7-1510 desktop with Windows 10 Home. I've had this PC for three years, and it always worked until one day I turned it on and no monitor display. This PC has a 3rd Generation Intel Core 13-Processor , Intel H61...
  4. Fullscreen border appears on second monitor - no fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fullscreen border appears on second monitor - no fix?: This is driving me absolutely insane and I can't find a solve anywhere - pleaaaaaase can somebody point me to a fix? Some, not all, programs extend to my second monitor when in fullscreen. Discord and Star Wars Battlefront 2 are the main 2 programs (BF2 does so in fullscreen...
  5. Taskbar won't show on second monitor

Taskbar won't show on second monitor: I just got a new monitor today, and I went to pull up the taskbar on my old one that I'm now using as a second monitor, and it wasn't there. I went to settings to enable the taskbar for it, but in order to do this I have to turn on taskbars for multiple monitors. It's grayed...
  6. Black border around my monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black border around my monitors: i have black borders around both of my monitors, saw it abaout a week ago. Tried fixing it by looking at websites and stuff but found nothing that helped, it doesnt bother me but i want it gone, and i cant put my mouse on the black bar so i cant take a screenshot...
  7. Black border all around monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black border all around monitor: Hi there, I recently upgraded my PC to Windows 10 pro. And I'm having black border all around my screen. I know that I need to get to Catalyst control to fix it but I don't have the right driver to do that. Can you help me get the right driver? Dell Studio XPS 435T...
  8. border on monitor

border on monitor: I have 2 monitors that are working. the Left monitor has a 2 inch border on the right side. the resolution is 1440x900. If use the recommended 1600x 900resolution the windows icon disappears from the right side of the screen....
  9. Black border around monitor

Black border around monitor: I'm running Intel HD graphics on a Acer inspire 15.6", upon restart my monitor, 1366x768 aspect ratio, has two inch black bars on each side of the display and 1 inch black bars on the bottom and top. My drivers are updated and I know this is called a shrinked monitor but I...
  10. Display/resolution doesn't fit monitor borders

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display/resolution doesn't fit monitor borders: Hi guys Upon upgrading to windows 10 I've noticed that my display size got smaller. screen resolution does not match my screen monitor borders. Resolution is currently set to 1920X1080 and I still have gaps of 1-2 cm from monitor borders, resolution doesn't fully fit my...