Windows 10: Monitor won't turn on

Discus and support Monitor won't turn on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have some problems with my pc. I have a Lenovo tower and a Lenovo monitor. There's this Avast.UI error 0xc0150002 that keeps popping up when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CleeVan Lierde, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Monitor won't turn on

Hello,

I have some problems with my pc. I have a Lenovo tower and a Lenovo monitor. There's this Avast.UI error 0xc0150002 that keeps popping up when I start my computer, and only when the error shows up, my computer freezes every 30 minutes or so after I turn my computer on again, and I have to restart it over and over. It only started around 2 days ago. Well, I tried to put my windows 10 in safe mode to delete the avast files off my computer because you needed administrator to delete the files, but when I tried rebooting my computer to put it in safe mode, it just wouldn't reboot. I waited around 1 hour and it still wouldn't restart. My monitor was just black and my desktop kept running so I manually turned it off by pressing the power button. Then I rebooted my computer manually, but then I moved my mouse to wake the monitor, but it wouldn't wake up. When I turn off and the turn on my monitor, it keeps saying 'power saving mode.' And I've looked it up, and tried everything. Shaking my mouse, pressing any button on my keyboard, Windows+R... But just nothing pops up on my monitor. I've even tried rebooting my desktop 3 times to let the boot menu show up, but as I said: nothing pops up on my monitor. I am really worried, and I don't have a back up of my files. Am I going to have to hard reset my computer?

:)

CleeVan Lierde, Feb 27, 2020

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Medyen Win User
    Windows defender is turned off and won`t turn back on

Windows defender on windows 10 enterprise won`t turn on. This happened shortly after i updated it; when I try to turn it on it says:

This app has been turned off and it isn't monitoring your computer.

And right underneath it, it says:

If you are using another app for malicious and unwanted software use Security and Maintenance to check that app`s status.

Need for a response ASAP, thanks Monitor won't turn on :)

Medyen, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Monitor won't turn on

My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Monitor won't turn on

1. Monitor won't turn on - Similar Threads - Monitor won't turn

2. Windows 11: second monitor turned standby and won't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: second monitor turned standby and won't turn on: I am working from a newly built computer which is connected to 2 monitors MSI Optix G241 23.8" 1920 x 1080 144 Hz Monitor through Display Port, and an attached 3rd TV SAMSUNG screen through HDMI, which is mostly not activated/in use. These are all connected to my graphics...
  3. Windows 11: second monitor turned standby and won't turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: second monitor turned standby and won't turn on: I am working from a newly built computer which is connected to 2 monitors MSI Optix G241 23.8" 1920 x 1080 144 Hz Monitor through Display Port, and an attached 3rd TV SAMSUNG screen through HDMI, which is mostly not activated/in use. These are all connected to my graphics...
  4. Main Monitor Won't Work Without 2nd Monitor Turned On

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Main Monitor Won't Work Without 2nd Monitor Turned On: A couple weeks ago I got a free 1080 monitor so I figured I'd hook it up as a 2nd monitor in addition to my 4k monitor. OG monitor is hooked up hdmi through a switcher so I can play ps4 as well. 2nd monitor is hooked up with displayport.All had been working fine until today....
  5. My PC won't turn off or display on monitor.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC won't turn off or display on monitor.: I might have accidentally unplugged my PC while it was in sleep mode. This has caused my PC to not display anything on any monitor, even on different ports. This has also caused my PC to not be able to shut off without holding down the power button. Also, I have unplugged the...
  6. Monitors Won't Turn Off

Monitors Won't Turn Off: I set my power button to "turn display off". When I click the button, my display turns off, but turn back on immediately afterwards. It used to work fine until today. I made a few changes between yesterday and today: I installed iCloud and iTunes as well as altServer. I...
  7. Monitors won't turn off after specified time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitors won't turn off after specified time: Hello, I'm having an issue with my power settings, basically my monitors won't go to standby mode. Doesn't matter if I turn off all background apps or lock the screen, they still remain on indefinitely. I need to have this computer running 24/7 for other reasons, but I would...
  8. My screen saver won't turn on and my monitor won't turn off

My screen saver won't turn on and my monitor won't turn off: Hi. This used to work on this computer. Now I notice it doesn't. Windows 10 running on a laptop. All cords are unplugged except for power cord. Monitor is set in settings to turn off after 3 minutes currently. With screen saver set to turn on after 2 minutes....
  9. New Video card monitor won't turn off.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New Video card monitor won't turn off.: I bough a Zotac 750 Ti 2GB and I have my monitor temporarily connected via VGA via the included DVI to VGA adapter (until I get a MiniHDMI to HDMI adapter) Whenever Windowstries to turn off the monitor, the monitor instead says "cable is disconnected" indefinitely. I have...
  10. Monitor Won't Won't Turn On Waking From Sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Won't Won't Turn On Waking From Sleep: PC turns on from mouse key or keyboard key , monitor's green power light is on but screen dark. -Have jiggled power cord to pc, both ends of monitor's cable to pc but nothing happens. -Have checked both keyboard and mouse hardware settings and they are set to "wake" -Have...