Windows 10: Monitor won't wake up in dual monitor Windows 10 after sleep or wake up

Discus and support Monitor won't wake up in dual monitor Windows 10 after sleep or wake up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have samsung 34 inch wide monitor connected to my windows laptop via USB - C , however evetime, laptop goes to sleep and when I try to login again,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vasishta, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Vasishta Win User

Monitor won't wake up in dual monitor Windows 10 after sleep or wake up

I have samsung 34 inch wide monitor connected to my windows laptop via USB - C , however evetime, laptop goes to sleep and when I try to login again, only laptop monitor starts up, then I either need to plug out the USB c cable and connect again to recognize the connected monitor or I need to power off the monitor and start again then second monitor is recognized. Please suggest how to overcome this issue

:)

Vasishta, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

Monitor won't wake up in dual monitor Windows 10 after sleep or wake up

1. Monitor won't wake up in dual monitor Windows 10 after sleep or wake up - Similar Threads - Monitor won't wake

2. Monitor won't wake up in dual monitor Windows 10 after sleep or wake up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor won't wake up in dual monitor Windows 10 after sleep or wake up: I have samsung 34 inch wide monitor connected to my windows laptop via USB - C , however evetime, laptop goes to sleep and when I try to login again, only laptop monitor starts up, then I either need to plug out the USB c cable and connect again to recognize the connected...
  3. Monitor won't wake up in dual monitor Windows 10 after sleep or wake up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor won't wake up in dual monitor Windows 10 after sleep or wake up: I have samsung 34 inch wide monitor connected to my windows laptop via USB - C , however evetime, laptop goes to sleep and when I try to login again, only laptop monitor starts up, then I either need to plug out the USB c cable and connect again to recognize the connected...
  4. Dual Monitor Does Not Wake Up After Sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Monitor Does Not Wake Up After Sleep: You have closed the thread without providing the solution to this problem. I have a HP laptop with Radeon up-to-date graphic card and AOC monitor with up-to-date driver. They are connected over HDMI. Problem occurs sometimes usually after several sleep-wakeup actions and if I...
  5. Monitor won't wake up after sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor won't wake up after sleep: Hello guys, I built my PC a few weeks ago and since then I am struggling with a problem. When my PC wakes up from standby mode the monitor stays off and does not wake up anymore. I have already reinstalled all drivers and tried it with other GPU but without success. I...
  6. Remote Monitor Won't Wake Up After Sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote Monitor Won't Wake Up After Sleep: After the last Windows update my remote monitor no longer wakes up when my computer is awakened. What to do? I have tried reloading the monitor drivers to no avail....
  7. Monitor won't wake up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor won't wake up: Recently, I began to experience an issue where if the computer goes into sleep mode, I cannot get the monitor to wake up without restarting the whole system. I've tried multiple monitors, but they have the same issue. Also, it does not matter which connection I use, HDMI,...
  8. Dual Monitor System - Main Monitor won't wake up

Dual Monitor System - Main Monitor won't wake up: I've got a dual monitor system - Intel I5, Nvidia Geforce GTX960... Anyways, for some reason, here and there when I sit in front of my machine in the morning and wiggle my mouse, my main monitor does not come back to life. I should mention, that the main monitor on this...
  9. Dual Monitor System - Main Monitor sometimes won't wake up??

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Monitor System - Main Monitor sometimes won't wake up??: I've got a dual monitor system - Intel I5, Nvidia Geforce GTX960... Anyways, for some reason, here and there when I sit in front of my machine in the morning and wiggle my mouse, my main monitor does not come back to life. I should mention, that the main monitor on this...
  10. Monitor Not Waking Up After Sleep

Monitor Not Waking Up After Sleep: I am experiencing a critical issue - when my computer goes into sleep mode, or if I manually place it in sleep mode, the monitor will not wake. The PC is running; I can hear the fan and the light on the front of the monitor is on, but the monitor itself will not wake. The...