Windows 10: MONITORIAN APP ERROR

Discus and support MONITORIAN APP ERROR in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [Date: 28/07/2021 8:16:22 PM Ver: 3.0.1.0] System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. HResult: -2146233088 ---> System.Exception: Element... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by farbod fazeli, Jul 28, 2021.

1. MONITORIAN APP ERROR

[Date: 28/07/2021 8:16:22 PM Ver: 3.0.1.0] System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. HResult: -2146233088 ---> System.Exception: Element not found. Exception from HRESULT: 0x8002802B TYPE_E_ELEMENTNOTFOUND HResult: -2147319765 at Windows.Devices.Enumeration.DeviceInformation.FindAllAsyncString aqsFilter, IEnumerable`1 additionalProperties at Monitorian.Supplement.DisplayInformation.<GetDisplayMonitorsAsync>d__3.MoveNext --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptionalBoolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions

:)

farbod fazeli, Jul 28, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. MONITORIAN APP ERROR :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Error: "Settings out of date" and unable to save the password for the app on Windows 10

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 28, 2021
  4. meebers Win User

MONITORIAN APP ERROR

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

MONITORIAN APP ERROR

1. MONITORIAN APP ERROR - Similar Threads - MONITORIAN APP ERROR

2. Camera app in error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera app in error: I have error showin on my camera app. Its not working and the device manager shows I have proper and updated driver for my camera. I have Dell laptop and this app is working yesterday without issue. How come its not working today?...
  3. Apps error, app is not connecting to the internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps error, app is not connecting to the internet: My Microsoft store or even outlook cannot connect to the network. I don't know what happened but almost all my Microsoft app is not working. Other apps like adobe is working fine....
  4. Apps error, app is not connecting to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps error, app is not connecting to the internet: My Microsoft store or even outlook cannot connect to the network. I don't know what happened but almost all my Microsoft app is not working. Other apps like adobe is working fine....
  5. Apps error, app is not connecting to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Photos App error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos App error: I tried to open a .png photo through Microsoft Photos, then it took forever to open that. Sometimes it said "The media is write protected" but I just want to open, not change it. It's not appear in Apps and Feature, either. The preview also not available. I'm using Windows 10...
  7. Install app error

Install app error: When i download apps, I always get the "Unable to install" error message. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-app-error/9f547d86-f7df-4910-a6d7-6b6c6e5420e9
  8. app error

app error: how do i correct this error on windows 10. It only comes up when I am trying to open my wordpress site or wp-admin? this file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in...
  9. Mail App Error

Mail App Error: Hi, I was trying to add my gmail account to mail app and I'm constantly getting the error "something went wrong, error:0x8007139f. I have updated mail app and run troubleshooter, and also reset it. But getting the same result each time even when adding email with advanced...
  10. App error

App error: Hi, I want to install this in my computer however, at the bottom of the picture that i screenshot it says i have already this app but I couldnt see where. I even searched it in the search and go to the programs but none. My computer just recently clean installation with the...