Windows 10: Monitoring incoming and outgoing network traffic separately?

Discus and support Monitoring incoming and outgoing network traffic separately? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a tool that will tell me the total quantity of outgoing and incoming network traffic on a Windows 10 machine for each app, without lumping the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ricecrispies, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Monitoring incoming and outgoing network traffic separately?

Is there a tool that will tell me the total quantity of outgoing and incoming network traffic on a Windows 10 machine for each app, without lumping the incoming and outgoing traffic together, and which will count ethernet traffic as well as wireless traffic? I have noticed from my ISP's records that I have at least several hundred MB of uploads per day, even on days when I haven't been using any kind of video chat or conferencing, and I want to know what is responsible for that.

Using version 1909 and about to upgrade to 2004.

:)

ricecrispies, Jul 18, 2020

2. Win 10 email, can I use a different Incoming and Outgoing server?

Monitoring incoming and outgoing network traffic separately? [​IMG]

The issue I'm having is the first entry "User name" asking for the email address.
    My incoming mail server is looking for part of that name.
    Instead of -> L: [email protected], It is looking for myname as the user name.
    The outgoing server is fine with the full email address.
    Is there a way to change the incoming user name?
    Thanks

callicosfx, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Incoming and outgoing setting

I hope that some one can point me in the correct direction I need incoming and outgoing server SETTING using windows live mail 2012, with windows 10.
    I am using windows live mail with my current internet provider, but leaving this provider and will not have a new one for a little while as moving country.

I need the complete settings for
    name@msn and L: name@outlook.com ( this is the one that works with also IE11

thanks
    Tony

milleranthony, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Monitoring incoming and outgoing network traffic separately?

is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi ?

is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi through my comp shes trying to hide while she txts

Cr8TivXpReSiOnS, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Monitoring incoming and outgoing network traffic separately?

1. Monitoring incoming and outgoing network traffic separately? - Similar Threads - Monitoring incoming outgoing

2. How to monitor incoming and outgoing traffic!?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to monitor incoming and outgoing traffic!?: Hello,I am newbie using windows firewall and i want to learn more.Previously i used third-party firewalls like comodo firewall and Kaspersky total security The paid version.I don't know all the functionalities about windows firewall.I am running windows 10 22h2 pro x64. I...
  3. I create a new rule Windows Defender Firewall for outgoing and incoming traffic, a rule to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I create a new rule Windows Defender Firewall for outgoing and incoming traffic, a rule to...: Hello, I create a new rule Windows Defender firewall for outgoing and incoming traffic, a rule to block all protocols etc. for PowerShell.exe application, will something get broken from Microsoft? I have Windows 10 PRO 21H1 x64. Let someone who has done something like this or...
  4. strange outgoing network traffic . please, I beg to help me .

strange outgoing network traffic . please, I beg to help me .: Hello for a few weeks I have been suffering from apparently outgoing network connections that have me breaking my head. All these undesirable connections are generated without any activity involved, and all are supposedly to different network operators. network provider...
  5. How to block any incomming and outgoing ip traffic for given ip ranges with Windows 10...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to block any incomming and outgoing ip traffic for given ip ranges with Windows 10...: Hello I want to block any tcp/ip communication between my Ii-System and some ip ranges. The reason is, that I like to use Edge, which has a google core now, and I do not want my computer system to communicate with google at all. I already wrote a program, which extracts...
  6. gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing: We have purchased software for our new Dell Inspiron and cannot download it because the gmail account is not receiving email. I have used it to send email and that worked but I am anxious to get the incoming mail. Please help me figure out what is wrong. I prefer not to...
  7. is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi ?: is there an app that monitors daughters incoming and outgoing phone txts that uses home wifi through my comp shes trying to hide while she txts...
  8. Simple Monitoring of Network Traffic?

Simple Monitoring of Network Traffic?: I used to use Kaspersky Internet Security which provided a useful tool to show which processes / services were accessing the internet. I now just use Defender and the standard Windows firewall. How can I monitor internet traffic in a similar manner to the Kaspersky software...
  9. Incoming and outgoing setting

in Browsers and Email
    Incoming and outgoing setting: I hope that some one can point me in the correct direction I need incoming and outgoing server SETTING using windows live mail 2012, with windows 10. I am using windows live mail with my current internet provider, but leaving this provider and will not have a new one for a...
  10. Blocking incoming/outgoing except MS Updates?

Blocking incoming/outgoing except MS Updates?: I have a rig that I use for backups of all my devices, a desktop running windows 10. What is A way, or the best way, to limit its connectivity to the LAN, and to MS Updates, and effectively block everything else? searching around the web, I see a number of similar queries,...