Windows 10: MONITORS DISCONNECTED

Discus and support MONITORS DISCONNECTED in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, until now everything was fine until everything worked yesterday and suddenly when I turn on csgo it all still works after I connect to some online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanielLupač, Oct 23, 2021.

1. MONITORS DISCONNECTED

Hi, until now everything was fine until everything worked yesterday and suddenly when I turn on csgo it all still works after I connect to some online map so the monitors disconnect but I hear the sound and discord the meeting but I don't want to connect the monitors. I have 3 months of a new PC

:)

DanielLupač, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

MONITORS DISCONNECTED

1. MONITORS DISCONNECTED - Similar Threads - MONITORS DISCONNECTED

2. external monitor looks zoomed in each time laptop is started. have to disconnect from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    external monitor looks zoomed in each time laptop is started. have to disconnect from...: using 2x 27 inch monitors. shouldn't be due to monitors as happened to both. and even connecting to one monitor at a time. using surface laptop 3. happens even using dongle with multiple USB ports and HDMI port as well as connecting HDMI directly....
  3. external monitor looks zoomed in each time laptop is started. have to disconnect from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    external monitor looks zoomed in each time laptop is started. have to disconnect from...: using 2x 27 inch monitors. shouldn't be due to monitors as happened to both. and even connecting to one monitor at a time. using surface laptop 3. happens even using dongle with multiple USB ports and HDMI port as well as connecting HDMI directly....
  4. The issue of the external monitor repeatedly disconnecting and reconnecting after the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The issue of the external monitor repeatedly disconnecting and reconnecting after the...: I have set the screen to turn off after 30 minutes, without setting it to sleep. But every time the screen turns off, my computer repeatedly makes sound effects indicating disconnection and successful connection. My laptop is connected to the screen using a Type-C to DP...
  5. The issue of the external monitor repeatedly disconnecting and reconnecting after the...

The issue of the external monitor repeatedly disconnecting and reconnecting after the...: I have set the screen to turn off after 30 minutes, without setting it to sleep. But every time the screen turns off, my computer repeatedly makes sound effects indicating disconnection and successful connection. My laptop is connected to the screen using a Type-C to DP...
  6. Monitor and all other devices disconnect while computer is still on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor and all other devices disconnect while computer is still on.: So, about last week, while watching a youtube video, my monitor and all other devices randomly disconnected, keep in mind that my computer was still on, i tried to check the cables, but nothing. A temporary fix was to unplug the power cable of the computer and plug it back in...
  7. Monitor and all other devices disconnect while computer is still on.

Monitor and all other devices disconnect while computer is still on.: So, about last week, while watching a youtube video, my monitor and all other devices randomly disconnected, keep in mind that my computer was still on, i tried to check the cables, but nothing. A temporary fix was to unplug the power cable of the computer and plug it back in...
  8. Monitor and all other devices disconnect while computer is still on.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound: My desktop PC is somewhere in the 6-8-years-old range. I've used a second monitor for years for work with no problems. The last few weeks, every single time I turn it on or log back in from it being in Sleep Mode, the second monitor flashes on and off. Every time it flashes,...
  10. Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound

Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound: My desktop PC is somewhere in the 6-8-years-old range. I've used a second monitor for years for work with no problems. The last few weeks, every single time I turn it on or log back in from it being in Sleep Mode, the second monitor flashes on and off. Every time it flashes,...