Windows 10: monitors keyboard and mouse not working after blue screen

Discus and support monitors keyboard and mouse not working after blue screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; after my PC blue screened with the error message KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED my keyboard mouse and my monitors are not working. when i turn my pc on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by beanmaneatbroom, Apr 9, 2020.

1. monitors keyboard and mouse not working after blue screen

after my PC blue screened with the error message KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED my keyboard mouse and my monitors are not working. when i turn my pc on a no signal detected message pops up and i'm pretty sure its not the mother board or PSU as they are both only like 2 1/2 months old. i'm runing widows 10 on a SSD if that helps. my keyboard and mouse are not getting any power i can tell because they would light up if they did.

:)

beanmaneatbroom, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Vega Hassan, Apr 9, 2020
  3. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 9, 2020
  4. monitors keyboard and mouse not working after blue screen

Issues with the On screen keyboard and mouse pointer.

Hi Robert,

The issues with the mouse may arise due to driver conflicts and the issue related to the On Screen keyboard may be when the settings for the OSK are turned on.

For the On screen keyboard issue, I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Type Ease of Access on the search bar.

• Choose Ease of Access and click on
      Use the Computer without a mouse or keyboard option.

• Check if the Type using a pointing device is turned on.

• You may uncheck that option if it is turned on.
    Also try the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type
      Services.msc

• Scroll down to find the "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service".

• Disable the option by right clicking on it.
    For the Mouse issue:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware
    and
    Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

monitors keyboard and mouse not working after blue screen

1. monitors keyboard and mouse not working after blue screen - Similar Threads - monitors keyboard mouse

2. Blue screen after a monitor driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after a monitor driver: I have updated my monitor driver from a pc helpsoft driver updater which is a known app from Realtek And the app asked me to restart the pc to apply the new driver and the blue screen comes inI tried to remove the hdmi cable and plug it back but nothing changeI can enter the...
  3. Blue screen after a monitor driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen after a monitor driver: I have updated my monitor driver from a pc helpsoft driver updater which is a known app from Realtek And the app asked me to restart the pc to apply the new driver and the blue screen comes inI tried to remove the hdmi cable and plug it back but nothing changeI can enter the...
  4. Pc monitor blank screen with fans on, but keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc monitor blank screen with fans on, but keyboard and mouse not working: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-monitor-blank-screen-with-fans-on-but-keyboard/da8bd223-8e00-49be-8017-c4e6c0dd8a62
  5. Pc monitor blank screen with fans on, but keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc monitor blank screen with fans on, but keyboard and mouse not working: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-monitor-blank-screen-with-fans-on-but-keyboard/da8bd223-8e00-49be-8017-c4e6c0dd8a62
  6. Pc monitor blank screen with fans on, but keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Mouse and keyboard not working on loging screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard not working on loging screen: Hello,I've read several threads about this issue but I couldn't solve it myself. So what happened I played a game and alt tab to my browser where I had a lot of tabs opened and I opened some more reaching 98% memory I didn't realise it at the time but I've started using my...
  8. Pc monitor blank screen with fans on, but keyboard and mouse not working.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc monitor blank screen with fans on, but keyboard and mouse not working.: Hi, I have set my computer to turn off display after 5 minutes or so of inactivity, and today when I tried to turn the display on again using the keyboard, it didn't work, and also the mouse was off. I tried turning on the caps lock light of the keyboard and it didn't work,...
  9. Mouse/Keyboard/Monitor not working after upgrade to Win10 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse/Keyboard/Monitor not working after upgrade to Win10 20H2: After installing WINDOWS 10 version 20H2, it worked without any problem, but when I left the computer for about 30 minutes and returned, the keyboard, mouse, and monitor did not respond, and the back of the mouse did not glow red. So, when I connected to another PC to check...
  10. Keyboard and mouse are not working in login screen after restoring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and mouse are not working in login screen after restoring: I have restored my Windows 10 pc last night. But my keyboard and mouse are not working in the login screen. I don't have any CD or USB pendirve with windows 10. What should I do?...