Windows 10: Monitors reversed

Discus and support Monitors reversed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yesterday my dual monitors were working perfectly, monitor 1 (Older, smaller, dvi connection) was on the left, 2 (Newer, larger, dp connection) on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BernhardtMoore, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Monitors reversed

Yesterday my dual monitors were working perfectly, monitor 1 (Older, smaller, dvi connection) was on the left, 2 (Newer, larger, dp connection) on the right. Somehow while making adjustments on the "Display" window the order was reversed, and 1 is now on the right. I have tried dozens of times to reconfigure them back by pushing around the icons in the box at the top of the "Display" window, all to no avail. I have read every suggestion for curatives all to no avail. I suspect I have overlooked some little click or sequence that will correct this. The cursor entering on the wrong side is a little maddening. Pleas help.

Bernie

:)

BernhardtMoore, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Monitors reversed

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Monitors reversed

1. Monitors reversed - Similar Threads - Monitors reversed

2. display on monitor / projector

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display on monitor / projector: Today our computer refused to connect with the projector we've been using for several months now. We use a Belkin to go from computer to the vga input of the projector. Now whenever the Belkin is plugged in to the computer, the computer's monitor goes blank; this would be...
  3. Audio not working from laptop when connected to 2nd monitor.

Audio not working from laptop when connected to 2nd monitor.: Attached 2nd monitor via HDMI to laptop. "Duplicate" setting for video. Problem: no longer any sound from laptop, except for chime when running sound troubleshooter. The 2nd monitor has no sound capability, so I need to use my laptop sound. Any solution?...
  4. Setting secondary monitor to top-bottom configuration by default

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting secondary monitor to top-bottom configuration by default: Hi. I am working in hot desk environment where each desk has a docking station with an external monitor. When I sit at a desk that I've never sat before the external monitor is automatically added to my desktop as the right screen (Screen 1 Screen 2 configuration). However...
  5. all external devices including monitor, keyboard , mouse and headphones and USB wireless...

all external devices including monitor, keyboard , mouse and headphones and USB wireless...: New CyberPower gaming PC, Windows 10- all external devices including monitor, keyboard , mouse and headphones and USB wireless modem all periodically just stop working and lose power, but the computer keeps running. Sometimes they come back on on their own, but I still have...
  6. I need to set the monitor to sleep and wake at specific times.

in Windows 10 Support
    I need to set the monitor to sleep and wake at specific times.: I have a computer system that is used for security and its output is connected to an HDMI over LAN box which is connected to 4 other monitors. As it is right now the PC is set to have the monitor on 24 hours a day and the PC must be on 24/7 for monitoring and recording the...
  7. Using 3 monitors with Docking Station

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Using 3 monitors with Docking Station: Hello, I have a user set up on a Windows 10 laptop. They are utilizing a docking station and when it is hooked up, we have to adjust the display so they can use the laptop with 2 additional monitors. We have to change the second monitor to "Extend this display". When they...
  8. Using 3 monitors with Docking Station

in Windows 10 Support
    Using 3 monitors with Docking Station: Hello, I have a user set up on a Windows 10 laptop. They are utilizing a docking station and when it is hooked up, we have to adjust the display so they can use the laptop with 2 additional monitors. We have to change the second monitor to "Extend this display". When they...
  9. boarderless/thin bezel monitor??

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    boarderless/thin bezel monitor??: Hey guys, Has anyone seen a 4k monitor anywhere between maybe 22inch to a 28inch that has an extremely thin bezel? Like a boarderless design? I’m going to run a dual or triple monitor setup and butting them together I need the least gap in the viewing area as possible. Thanks
  10. Monitors reversed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitors reversed: Yesterday my dual monitors were working perfectly, monitor 1 (Older, smaller, dvi connection) was on the left, 2 (Newer, larger, dp connection) on the right. Somehow while making adjustments on the "Display" window the order was reversed, and 1 is now on the right. I have...