Windows 10: Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

Discus and support Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; PC Build:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900xGPU: Asus Turbo RTX 2080 TIMB: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD C Drive, 2TB Blackweb NVME... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by N.B.1988, Apr 23, 2024.

1. N.B.1988 Win User

Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

PC Build:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900xGPU: Asus Turbo RTX 2080 TIMB: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD C Drive, 2TB Blackweb NVME Drive, 5TB Blackweb external HD, 2TB Western Digital HDDRAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 2x16 32GB memoryPower Supply: Corsair RMx Series RM1000X 1000 Watt 80 PLUS Gold certified Power SupplyCase: Lian Li PC-O11DW 011 DYNAMICCustom water cooling loop: Both CPU and GPU are water cooled.Corsair RGB/fan controllerMonitors: Asus vg246 gaming monitor, 24inch Sanyo TV used as a monitor.Peripherals: Red Dragon Keyboard, Rayzr Basilisk gaming mouse, El

:)

N.B.1988, Apr 23, 2024

2. Windows 10 Media Server/Streaming doesn't work.

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest to turn on the IIS feature from Program and features.

Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel
    • Program and Features
    • Turn windows features On or Off
    • Find Internet information services and click on it. Let the services start.
    Now check if you are able to stream.

Get back to us with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Apr 23, 2024
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 23, 2024
  4. Kordi Win User

Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

Turning on/shutting down issue

Hello,
    I cannot turn on my PC at all until I unplug something, like when I try to turn it on it doesn't work, I unplug the Display port then I turn it on and after it turns on I replug it.
    I also have problems with shutting down, I sit the pc down from Windows and it shows me the "shutting down" thing and then it suddenly shuts off like it's been unplugged from the wall.
    I have my AC, phone, monitor, router and PC.
    And I'm using some extensions and adapters because the wall plug is pretty far.
    By the way I replaced my Mobo CPU, ram and GPU because the previous build had other problems.
    https://pcpartpicker.com/list/LBvXWX
    Thanks in advance.

Kordi, Apr 23, 2024
Thema:

1. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual... - Similar Threads - Monitors shut off

2. Computer shuts off when I turn off monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer shuts off when I turn off monitor: I have Win 11 on a KVM switch. When I disconnect the monitor the Win11 box shuts off. I need it to stay on so when I switch back to Win11 it's still running in the state I left it. I'm constantly switching between the Win11 box and some other computer through a KVM. This...
  3. Computer shuts off when I turn off monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer shuts off when I turn off monitor: I have Win 11 on a KVM switch. When I disconnect the monitor the Win11 box shuts off. I need it to stay on so when I switch back to Win11 it's still running in the state I left it. I'm constantly switching between the Win11 box and some other computer through a KVM. This...
  4. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...: PC Build:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900xGPU: Asus Turbo RTX 2080 TIMB: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD C Drive, 2TB Blackweb NVME Drive, 5TB Blackweb external HD, 2TB Western Digital HDDRAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 2x16 32GB memoryPower Supply: Corsair...
  5. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...: PC Build:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900xGPU: Asus Turbo RTX 2080 TIMB: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD C Drive, 2TB Blackweb NVME Drive, 5TB Blackweb external HD, 2TB Western Digital HDDRAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 2x16 32GB memoryPower Supply: Corsair...
  6. Monitor turns off & on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor turns off & on: Hello, it's more than a 2 weeks that my monitor is turn off randomly and turn on it's only happening one timeit's happening always when I'm starting to work with the PC I just surf in the internet.I got a brand new PC with brand new monitor, and everything is updated! From...
  7. Monitors turning off.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitors turning off.: Hello! I am using 2 monitors on my RX480 8 gb GPU. But recently i got a problem, randomly, my monitors are going black and they have no response, i can still hear everything but I cannot see anything either. I tried using the shortcut to reset the graphics driver but still...
  8. Turning a monitor off causes problems with software...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turning a monitor off causes problems with software...: Hello, My computer runs two screens. It's set up with extended display. I have a 32" display which I use as my main monitor. The second is a XP-Pen digital display drawing tablet. I open Adobe Photoshop and set it up in the drawing tablet second screen. However if I turn...
  9. With Creators update monitors no longer actually turn off?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    With Creators update monitors no longer actually turn off?: After updating my Win 10 to CU I find that when I leave my PC for 10 minutes or more (control panel power options set to disable monitors after 10 minutes of standby) my displays just display black color instead of actually going into standby mode. They obviously don't save...
  10. monitor shuts off

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    monitor shuts off: I have a posting in network section, but not sure if that is the right spot. I am posting a question about my son's self built desktop he has had for years. He just had a new mother board and hard drive installed. The company that installed them insisted he put windows 10 on...