Windows 10: Monitors switching between normal views and white screens

Discus and support Monitors switching between normal views and white screens in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I just came intor my office and found my monitors all white. I turned the computer off with the off button, and then turned it on again. After startup,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Hans L, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Hans L Win User

Monitors switching between normal views and white screens

I just came intor my office and found my monitors all white. I turned the computer off with the off button, and then turned it on again. After startup, the monitors switched between normal view and white screens. I again turned the computer off, waited a little longer before turning it on again, and now, all is good.

This blinking has happened before, about two weeks ago.

I have Windows 10, 64-bit, v 1909.

I believe the relevant events in Event Viewer is about

Error: "Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.18362.449"

Warning: "Message Windows Hello for Business provisioning will not be launched."

Any idea what might be going on?

Thanks/

:)

Hans L, Feb 4, 2020
  2. yincloud Win User

LG Monitor White Screen

I have a LG Flatron E2340T with a white Screen.
    When I turn it on it flashes once and then shows white screen, sometimes monitor does work, but thats random - sometimes when I turn it on, sometimes when its on for a while.
    My PC detects that monitor when I plug it.

yincloud, Feb 4, 2020
  3. white screen

Hello Suzanna,

Please answer the questions below:

• Did you use this computer with HP monitor before? And was it working fine?
    • Do you see manufacturer logo or any black screen in HP monitor? Or you just immediately see white screen when you turn the computer on?

I request you to uninstall and reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 4, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Monitors switching between normal views and white screens - Similar Threads - Monitors switching between

2. Switching between more than 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching between more than 2 monitors: Hello,I'm a sound engineer, using 3 monitors stacked one on top of the other, fits super nice to my needs.My main monitor is in the middle and I often use it alone, but sometimes I need the bottom one as well, some other times I need all 3 of them, meaning that I have 3...
  3. Switching between more than 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switching between more than 2 monitors: Hello,I'm a sound engineer, using 3 monitors stacked one on top of the other, fits super nice to my needs.My main monitor is in the middle and I often use it alone, but sometimes I need the bottom one as well, some other times I need all 3 of them, meaning that I have 3...
  4. External monitor switching to monitor screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitor switching to monitor screen: My external monitor keeps switching to my monitor's screen for a second,then switchs back again.It's very annoying,I checked the cable,i even forced it in,nothing has changedDoes anyone know the fix?...
  5. Task View screen switching

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task View screen switching: I'm mostly using Task View to switch between windows. My issue is I'm using it only with keys and I can't seem to find any way to switch between screens with keys. It can of course me done using the mouse, but I'd like to use keys for this when I can.I know using the regular...
  6. White line in between dual monitor screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White line in between dual monitor screen: Recently I bought a new PC and connected 2 monitors to it. I noticed that there is a vertical white line at the left hand side of the monitor on the right. It only shows when I am on desktop screen on my monitor on the right, or when I am on the windows on the left monitor....
  7. Need help switching between three monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help switching between three monitors: I have my computer connected to three screens. Two 1080p monitors and a 4k TV. I want to use the two monitors for regular use, but switch over to displaying on the TV for media consumption. Also, one of the two monitors I'm using is oriented vertically. My monitors are as...
  8. Switching between single and dual monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching between single and dual monitors: I have a dual monitor setup but often only need a single monitor. Windows does not recognize if the second monitor is off and will attempt to open apps and windows in the non existent second monitor forcing me to switch it on. Is this the default behavior and is there any way...
  9. How can I switch between monitors by keyboard shortcuts in task view

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I switch between monitors by keyboard shortcuts in task view: Sorry for language mistakes. I will give an example. I have two monitors and on each screen i open two programs. When i press “win + tab” (task view mode) i have two programs on the left monitor and two on the right. I can choose each program by arrows from right monitor but...
  10. Switching From The Tiles View To The "Normal" Windows View: How

in Windows 10 Support
    Switching From The Tiles View To The "Normal" Windows View: How: Hello, Not too sharp with this "stuff" anymore at my age now, so please bear with me a bit. Desktop pc. It always seems to open up with that Tiles View, which I really dislike. I want the basic, Windows view, without the Tiles, which I "think" is called a Start Menu...