Windows 10: Monitors Switching Off During Game Start-up

Discus and support Monitors Switching Off During Game Start-up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have an Alienware Aurora R6 with a GTX 1070. I have 3 monitors plugged into the graphics card and recently whenever I go to start a game, all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Big Z The Tank, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Monitors Switching Off During Game Start-up

So I have an Alienware Aurora R6 with a GTX 1070. I have 3 monitors plugged into the graphics card and recently whenever I go to start a game, all the monitors turn off but only 2 turn back on and the games will not load.Does anyone know what I can do?

:)

Big Z The Tank, Jan 6, 2022
  2. CalErba Win User

Windows 10 Gaming, set what monitor a games start on, permanently.

I have been wracking my brain for this. Some games start on the primary monitor all the time. That is great, you are the OS. You should tell the game where to start, or I should at least have that option in the OS that I paid for to enable that setting.
    There is no setting. I am not switching my primary monitor whenever I want to to play a game in 4K 60hz(monitor 2). If I want to play a game in 1440p 144Hz(monitor 1) I have to switch my primary monitor. Being that Windows is such a huge gaming platform
    for PC and the integration of Xbox, you would thing that you made a setting somewhere in the app list in settings that tells the program what monitor to start on, always. I paid 180 bucks for this Windows 10 license, I am primarily a Linux user, please make
    it happen, thank you Monitors Switching Off During Game Start-up :)

If there is a setting like this already built in, guidance on where it is would be located would be greatly appreciated.

CalErba, Jan 6, 2022
  3. Help! Both external monitors not detecting

Please follow below steps to resolve the message by switching the input source to HDMI:
    1. Press "Menu" hotkey on the monitor to enter OSD.
    2. Switch the input source to HDMI on OSD in one of the following ways:

• Go to Display > Input > HDMI.
    • Go to System > HDMI Auto Switch > On.

FreeBooter, Jan 6, 2022
  4. Monitors Switching Off During Game Start-up

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jan 6, 2022
Thema:

Monitors Switching Off During Game Start-up

1. Monitors Switching Off During Game Start-up - Similar Threads - Monitors Switching Off

2. PC Monitor Shuts off when starting up games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Monitor Shuts off when starting up games.: I’ve had my PC for over a year now and it’s been working great. But the other day I started up one of the only games I play and after around 5 minutes my screen and sound shut off. When I say the screen shut off it went black but I could tell it was still on. It was like a...
  3. PC Monitor Shuts off when starting up games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Monitor Shuts off when starting up games.: I’ve had my PC for over a year now and it’s been working great. But the other day I started up one of the only games I play and after around 5 minutes my screen and sound shut off. When I say the screen shut off it went black but I could tell it was still on. It was like a...
  4. Monitors switching off during game start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors switching off during game start up: I have an alienware pc and have 3 monitors connected on it. When I start a game 3 of them will turn off but only 2 will turn on. I have aurora 6 and a gtx 1070. Please help!...
  5. Monitors switching off during game start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitors switching off during game start up: I have an alienware pc and have 3 monitors connected on it. When I start a game 3 of them will turn off but only 2 will turn on. I have aurora 6 and a gtx 1070. Please help!...
  6. Monitors switching off during game start up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Monitors Switching Off During Game Start-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors Switching Off During Game Start-up: So I have an Alienware Aurora R6 with a GTX 1070. I have 3 monitors plugged into the graphics card and recently whenever I go to start a game, all the monitors turn off but only 2 turn back on and the games will not load.Does anyone know what I can do?...
  8. Monitors Switching Off During Game Start-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitors Switching Off During Game Start-up: So I have an Alienware Aurora R6 with a GTX 1070. I have 3 monitors plugged into the graphics card and recently whenever I go to start a game, all the monitors turn off but only 2 turn back on and the games will not load.Does anyone know what I can do?...
  9. Monitor Will Not Switch Off...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Will Not Switch Off...: Hey guys, I'm running Windows 10 Pro and I've set my monitor to turn off after 10minutes in "Power saving" but it doesn't turn off. It stays on all night... Anyone know what I can do? Thanks! 70214
  10. Monitor losing signal during start-up

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor losing signal during start-up: I've been getting issues in the last week while trying to start up my computer. Either my monitor loses its signal during the blue screen with the rotating white dots or my motherboard graphics card is being used instead of the one that my monitors are plugged into. The...