Windows 10: Monitors won’t turn on on startup

Discus and support Monitors won’t turn on on startup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My monitors were fine for a very long time until i noticed something wrong with my powersupply. My monitor second monitor would not turn on unless i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DoppelDuck, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Monitors won’t turn on on startup

My monitors were fine for a very long time until i noticed something wrong with my powersupply. My monitor second monitor would not turn on unless i replugged it in a few times from the power. Sometimes it would take multiple tries for the monitor to really turn on. Recently, my main monitor has struggled the same and all I need to do is unplug it and plug it back in for it to turn on. Seemingly no power in it. My second monitor now barely turns on, and I usually leave it for hours not on until after a while I’ll unplug it and plug it back in and it will sometimes work. The other day while it

:)

DoppelDuck, Aug 10, 2022

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Aug 10, 2022
  3. Medyen Win User
    Windows defender is turned off and won`t turn back on

Windows defender on windows 10 enterprise won`t turn on. This happened shortly after i updated it; when I try to turn it on it says:

This app has been turned off and it isn't monitoring your computer.

And right underneath it, it says:

If you are using another app for malicious and unwanted software use Security and Maintenance to check that app`s status.

Need for a response ASAP, thanks Monitors won’t turn on on startup :)

Medyen, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Monitors won’t turn on on startup

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

Monitors won’t turn on on startup

1. Monitors won’t turn on on startup - Similar Threads - Monitors won’t turn

2. Computer won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won’t turn on: When I turn my computer on, it says hibernating and turns back off. A small light on my laptop is blinking white then red. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-turn-on/c5cd2098-ae3f-4cef-929d-b06ecbfa3695
  3. No display on startup with monitor turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No display on startup with monitor turned on: I have a problem with booting up Windows 10 Pro x64. When I start up or reboot my PC with any of my monitors turned on the Windows Logon screen doesn't show up.The main monitor wakes up and the backlight turns on but the screen stays black. The problem doesn't occur if I turn...
  4. No display on startup with monitor turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No display on startup with monitor turned on: I have a problem with booting up Windows 10 Pro x64. When I start up or reboot my PC with any of my monitors turned on the Windows Logon screen doesn't show up.The main monitor wakes up and the backlight turns on but the screen stays black. The problem doesn't occur if I turn...
  5. Computer won’t turn on

Computer won’t turn on: I brought a pre-built and suddenly when I press the power button, it doesn’t turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-turn-on/ed26533a-8c03-4df8-86f0-076dd5d8bd8b
  6. Monitors won’t turn on on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitors won’t turn on on startup: My monitors were fine for a very long time until i noticed something wrong with my powersupply. My monitor second monitor would not turn on unless i replugged it in a few times from the power. Sometimes it would take multiple tries for the monitor to really turn on. Recently,...
  7. Monitors won’t turn on on startup

Monitors won’t turn on on startup: My monitors were fine for a very long time until i noticed something wrong with my powersupply. My monitor second monitor would not turn on unless i replugged it in a few times from the power. Sometimes it would take multiple tries for the monitor to really turn on. Recently,...
  8. Laptop won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop won’t turn on: After Windows update I have MS Office 365 Lenovo Yoga laptop, I uploaded MS office app to my ipad and iphone. After changing pass for MS 365, I cannot even log on ti mg laptop. It opens with a logo and a black background/followed by: Username and enter passcode black...
  9. Pc won’t turn off monitor won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc won’t turn off monitor won’t turn on: Monitor won’t turn on and computer won’t turn off I have a computer that runs on windows 10, this morning I saw that the computer was still running so I went to turn it off but it wouldn’t stop. I went to turn on the monitor but that wouldn’t turn on. I’ve unplugged the...
  10. Screen won’t turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen won’t turn on: I have a Windows 10 Dell Laptop. My screen is black and won’t trun on. When I hold down the power button the light flashes 2 Orange than 5 white. Also, I read somewhere to hold down the “D” key on the keyboard and the power button. This turned on my screen and made it flash...