Windows 10: Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF

Discus and support Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is it possible to print monochrome - grayscale PDF form "Microsoft print to PDF" virtual printer?And how to set that.RegardsH Misic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hranislav Misic, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF

Is it possible to print monochrome - grayscale PDF form "Microsoft print to PDF" virtual printer?And how to set that.RegardsH Misic

:)

Hranislav Misic, Jan 18, 2022

2. Print as PDF

Hello,

How can i print any page as PDF[ to save it as pdf and print later]
    [PDFprinter/tinypdf in print option-i had this earlier but after new installation it's gone..]

i dont want to install additional software..any plugin or osmething for same?

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Jan 18, 2022
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF

Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF

1. Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF - Similar Threads - Monochrome PDF using

2. Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF: Is it possible to print monochrome - grayscale PDF form "Microsoft print to PDF" virtual printer?And how to set that.RegardsH Misic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monochrome-pdf-using-microsoft-print-to-pdf/7acd6734-8e76-4fc1-9029-e58eefdbe263
  3. Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF: Is it possible to print monochrome - grayscale PDF form "Microsoft print to PDF" virtual printer?And how to set that.RegardsH Misic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monochrome-pdf-using-microsoft-print-to-pdf/7acd6734-8e76-4fc1-9029-e58eefdbe263
  4. Microsoft Print To PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Print To PDF: I think that when I select multiple images and initiate "Print" and select "Microsoft Print to PDF" which is the easiest way to create PDF from pictures, I should be able to arrange the pictures in the order that I want the final PDF to show them. What we have currently is a...
  5. Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Print to PDF: Hello, I can't reinstall the Microsoft Print to PDF printer. I did everything that is recommended in several sites, even some Microsoft support blogs, but I can't make it work again it worked fine until some days ago. The process I'm following is: - Features and...
  6. Microsoft print to pdf

Microsoft print to pdf: When I select the printer Microsoft Print to PDF, I want to be prompted for a file name and location to save it. I am thinking it has to be tied to a port "prompting" it, but the only port I see similar on my machine is tied to Microsoft XPS Document Writer. How can I set the...
  7. Microsoft print to PDF

Microsoft print to PDF: I sometimes use Serif Draw Plus X3 for my drawings and posters. Can you tell me how I can print the results to PDF. I sometimes want to convert narrative from a word doc to pdf so, can you please tell me, can I convert the Serif software to PDF also the word.doc. I have two...
  8. Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Print to PDF: How can you change the default margin setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf/a5df7f97-ee6d-4988-9bee-82825b367136
  9. Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft print to PDF: Hello, I am trying to save Microsoft web pages and my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit English is not too cooperative. It will save to pdf only one (1) page. Here is a sample for the web page https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/winmsg/windows. And I have quite a lot of...
  10. Adobe PDF & Microsoft Print to PDF?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe PDF & Microsoft Print to PDF?: I've got Adobe CS5, which comes with Adobe PDF Printer, however it doesn't seem to work anymore. It prompts for a location, then does nothing. I would happily use Microsoft Print to PDF, but I can't tell it where to save the document. They are currently saved in what used...