Windows 10: Monster Hunter Rise is not launching or crashing on launch on Windows PC

Discus and support Monster Hunter Rise is not launching or crashing on launch on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Monster Hunter Rise is a new game that is becoming quite popular. But like most games, this one too has its share of issues. Some users are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 21, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Monster Hunter Rise is not launching or crashing on launch on Windows PC

Monster Hunter Rise is not launching or crashing on launch on Windows PC Monster-Hunter-Rise-is-not-launching-on-Windows-PC.jpg
    Monster Hunter Rise is a new game that is becoming quite popular. But like most games, this one too has its share of issues. Some users are reporting that the game is not launching, or that it crashes immediately after launching. If you are facing this issue, then read this post for the resolution. Why […]

This article Monster Hunter Rise is not launching or crashing on launch on Windows PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 21, 2022
  2. Dude Win User

Monster Hunter Benchmark

Post your Monster Hunter Benchmark scores

It can be downloaded from Guru 3D here

Monster Hunter Bench

Warning, see this thread post
    https://www.tenforums.com/pc-custom-...tml#post965043

Do not click on it! Delete it! I goggled it, it is a Chinese Messenger App so dont click on it

When installed, chose Ranking

Monster Hunter Rise is not launching or crashing on launch on Windows PC [​IMG]

Use the default settings

Leaderboard created

3. Dude Win User
    Monster Hunter Benchmark

4. Cliff S Win User

Monster Hunter Benchmark

Oh this is a really nice one, I love the graphics & story. A lot of work went in to producing it.

Cliff S, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Monster Hunter Rise is not launching or crashing on launch on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Monster Hunter Rise

2. PC crashes then launches into bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes then launches into bios: I’ve recently been having an issue where my computer will just freeze/crash and then it restarts booting up into BIOS. In BIOS it says there are no bootable devices found, and the only solution that I’ve had is to close the computer by the power button and reopen it and it...
  3. PC crashes then launches into bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes then launches into bios: I’ve recently been having an issue where my computer will just freeze/crash and then it restarts booting up into BIOS. In BIOS it says there are no bootable devices found, and the only solution that I’ve had is to close the computer by the power button and reopen it and it...
  4. Monster Hunter World Crashing While Playing with Blue Sreen of DeadBSOD sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monster Hunter World Crashing While Playing with Blue Sreen of DeadBSOD sometimes: I'm playing Monster Hunter World game normally when the game unexpectedly crashes and closes, sometimes black screen and returns to desktop and other times Blues Screen and restart. I've already tried several solution tips that I saw on the internet, uninstalling the game,...
  5. Monster Hunter World Crashing While Playing with Blue Sreen of DeadBSOD sometimes

Monster Hunter World Crashing While Playing with Blue Sreen of DeadBSOD sometimes: I'm playing Monster Hunter World game normally when the game unexpectedly crashes and closes, sometimes black screen and returns to desktop and other times Blues Screen and restart. I've already tried several solution tips that I saw on the internet, uninstalling the game,...
  6. PC crashes when launching a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes when launching a game: Issue is self explanatory, whenever I launch a game the pc blue screens giving the stopcode: BAD POOL CALLER, OR KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION.things I tried:updating/rolling back graphics card drivers.scanning SSD health.doing a system memory health check.uninstalling anything...
  7. PC crashes when launching a game

PC crashes when launching a game: Issue is self explanatory, whenever I launch a game the pc blue screens giving the stopcode: BAD POOL CALLER, OR KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION.things I tried:updating/rolling back graphics card drivers.scanning SSD health.doing a system memory health check.uninstalling anything...
  8. Rise Of Legends not launching/opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise Of Legends not launching/opening: I just bought a 4- disc of Rise of Legends, I think I've installed it properly on my laptop because I always got through to the fourth disc. The problem is that it doesn't make a shortcut on my desktop when I've checked that off in the install shield and it doesn't launch at...
  9. BSOD Error 124 playing Monster Hunter World

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Error 124 playing Monster Hunter World: Dump files + speccy = Update your browser to use Google Drive - Google Drive Help Since starting long sessions of CPU hungry Monster Hunter World, after 2 days of playing my PC started occasionally rebooting without warning and giving BSOD error 124. Please can someone help...
  10. Dead Rising 4 Launch Trailer is Here

in Windows 10 News
    Dead Rising 4 Launch Trailer is Here: ka0DD-C6iMw We’re just four days away from the December 6 worldwide launch of Dead Rising 4, available on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC, and to whet your appetite, we debuted the official Dead Rising 4 launch trailer last night at The Game Awards 2016. Featuring a blend of...