Windows 10: month trial is nearly over and i have not even installed it yet

Discus and support month trial is nearly over and i have not even installed it yet in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; i apparently purchased 365 family, that is not the problem, since it was purchased it was never installed and i just got a message that my free month... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Slipool, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Slipool Win User

month trial is nearly over and i have not even installed it yet

i apparently purchased 365 family, that is not the problem, since it was purchased it was never installed and i just got a message that my free month is nearly over.

:)

Slipool, Oct 15, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Marketplace thinks app is installed, when it isn't (and so I cannot re-install)

Hi Beatriz, and thankyou for your response. Actually, it does not answer the problem, unfortunately.

I cannot follow the step you suggest ('uninstall the free trial') because the app (neither the free trial nor the paid app) does not appear on my application list.

If I search for the app on marketplace, it won't let me install it (free trial or paid app) because it says that it is already installed. But because it does not show up on my app list, I cannot uninstall it.

It looks like the only answer is a hard reset and restore to factory settings. This is not a good answer really!

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Jim

Jim Chapman - Turnipsoft, Oct 15, 2020
  4. month trial is nearly over and i have not even installed it yet

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

month trial is nearly over and i have not even installed it yet

1. month trial is nearly over and i have not even installed it yet - Similar Threads - month trial nearly

2. Recently installed Windows 10. Ran it for nearly 4 months, then, it reverted back to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently installed Windows 10. Ran it for nearly 4 months, then, it reverted back to...: After reverting back to windows 7, I still gave a try and installed Windows 10 again. This time, it again downgraded to windows 7 but it was in a span of 7 days....
  3. Installing and reinstalling windows 10 over and over to benefit from the free trial

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing and reinstalling windows 10 over and over to benefit from the free trial: Hello I want to ask please if I can install windows 10 and benefit from being activated for 30 days then after these 30 days I do a format and install windows 10 again to benefit from the free trial. Is this legal ? Thanks in advance...
  4. Installing and reinstalling windows 10 over and over to benefit from the free trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing and reinstalling windows 10 over and over to benefit from the free trial: Hello I want to ask please if I can install windows 10 and benefit from being activated for 30 days then after these 30 days I do a format and install windows 10 again to benefit from the free trial. Is this legal ? Thanks in advance...
  5. Installing and reinstalling windows 10 over and over to benefit from the free trial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I have had multiple BSODs over the past few months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have had multiple BSODs over the past few months: And they all seem to be from different sources. If anyone has suggestions, I would be very grateful. Is there are way to attach dump files? I can send 2, or 6 if that helps....
  7. I have had multiple BSODs over the past few months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had multiple BSODs over the past few months: And they all seem to be from different sources. If anyone has suggestions, I would be very grateful. Is there are way to attach dump files? I can send 2, or 6 if that helps....
  8. I have had multiple BSODs over the past few months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Microsoft Office one month trial

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Office one month trial: Split from this thread. Hi Sir, Good Day !!! Greetings !!! Can you please help me on this issue. On last month i tried to get microsoft office one month trial version from this account. i was given my credit card details on this site but i dint downloaded micro soft...
  10. my windows is now saying trial over and over and over please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows is now saying trial over and over and over please help: my windows is now saying trial over and over and over please help. ive checked all drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-is-now-saying-trial-over-and-over-and/dd8525e7-41c0-46a4-9774-874cc8a48e5d