Windows 10: Month View of Calendar in Task Bar Windows 11

Discus and support Month View of Calendar in Task Bar Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how I can change the view of the calendar in the taskbar of Windows 11?When I click the date/time today is January 19th "February... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kelly Urban, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Month View of Calendar in Task Bar Windows 11

Does anyone know how I can change the view of the calendar in the taskbar of Windows 11?When I click the date/time today is January 19th "February 2023" pops up and it shows me half of January and half of February. Even if I scroll I can never get all of January in one screen view. What I want is to click the date/time and have the whole month view of the month we are currently in.

:)

Kelly Urban, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

March 1921 date in Calendar month view

Hi Glen,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

Which build of Windows 10 is installed on the computer?

I would suggest you to try with the following steps.

Method 1:

Sign out of the calendar app and then sign back in.

If it does not help, try to reset the calendar app. To reset the app, please follow the steps mentioned below.

Open the Settings app.

In settings app, click on ‘Apps.

Locate ‘Mail and Calendar’ app in the list of installed apps and click on it.

Click on ‘Advanced options’ under the app name, scroll down and click on ‘Reset’

Launch the Calendar app and go to ‘Month view’ and check if the issue is fixed.

Method 2:

Try with uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Disclaimer: Uninstalling ‘Mail and Calendar’ will require you to reconfigure the accounts with Mail app when reinstalled.

To uninstall the application, please follow the below mentioned steps.

Right click on Start button and choose ‘Windows PowerShell (admin).

Type in the command: ‘Get-AppxPackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage
    and press the enter key which should remove the app from Windows.

To reinstall it, please open the Store app.

Go to search bar and type ‘Mail and calendar’, click on the app name in suggestions list.

Next, click on ‘Get’ to get the application reinstalled.

Hope it helps.

Peer Abdul Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jan 19, 2023
  3. Utshka Win User
    New Month-View for the calendar

I am using Windows Phone 7 both privately and professionally. Therefore the built-in calender is very important for many user, especially for business-users. However the month-view of the calender is very inefficient. Events are not colored or only can be
    shown, if you are clicked on it.

My suggestion would be to change the month-view in portrait-mode. I have created a grafic to demonstrate my idea: http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e133//Calendar_For_WP7.jpg

As you can see the month-view is shown as a list, like the day-view, which is operated by up- and down scrolling. In this view the days of the week, the date and the events are displayed. By sweeping to left or right the months can be changed.

In landscape-mode you can still find the "old" month-view.

This would be my suggestion for a more efficient calendar. I hope you will consider my idea and I would be pleased to hear from you!

brgds,

Oliver

Utshka, Jan 19, 2023
  4. raghu_23 Win User

Month View of Calendar in Task Bar Windows 11

Windows 11 - calendar, wifi, sound and battery icons non responsive on the task bar

Hi All,

I have recently updated to windows 11 via update in the settings. Post update to windows 11, i have noticed that the icons for calendar, wifi, sound and battery at the bottom right of the task bar are non responsive. i can hover over them and could see the texts above the icons. But i am unable open them to their full view. they are not responding to the mouse clicks.

Please let me know if any one else is facing this issue and it would be extremely helpful if some one could provide a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I have seen blogs suggesting a solution to run a command via task manager to force restart. i did the steps and unfortunately, the issue persists.

raghu_23, Jan 19, 2023
Thema:

Month View of Calendar in Task Bar Windows 11

1. Month View of Calendar in Task Bar Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Month View Calendar

2. calendar on task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    calendar on task bar: Your recent update has messed up my task bar. I can only click on the date/time on my taskbar in 1 monitor, the one I never use, to pull up the calendar. I use this EVERY day at work and now I have to open outlook to do it. Super inconvenient and annoying. How do I get it to...
  3. calendar on task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    calendar on task bar: Your recent update has messed up my task bar. I can only click on the date/time on my taskbar in 1 monitor, the one I never use, to pull up the calendar. I use this EVERY day at work and now I have to open outlook to do it. Super inconvenient and annoying. How do I get it to...
  4. Restore monthly calendar view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore monthly calendar view?: When I click on the day/date in the lower right corner the calendar that pops up has started having the current date on the top line of the calendar instead of starting with the first day of the month. How do I get it to go back to showing the calendar by month?...
  5. Restore monthly calendar view?

Restore monthly calendar view?: When I click on the day/date in the lower right corner the calendar that pops up has started having the current date on the top line of the calendar instead of starting with the first day of the month. How do I get it to go back to showing the calendar by month?...
  6. Month View of Calendar in Task Bar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Month View of Calendar in Task Bar Windows 11: Does anyone know how I can change the view of the calendar in the taskbar of Windows 11?When I click the date/time today is January 19th "February 2023" pops up and it shows me half of January and half of February. Even if I scroll I can never get all of January in one screen...
  7. Pin calendar to Task Bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pin calendar to Task Bar: How do I pin Google Calendar to Windows 10 Task Bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-calendar-to-task-bar/3ba48086-842c-4bf8-99c3-2baa18de3914
  8. Task bar & task view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar & task view: The task view I get is all the pages I visited the size of business cards dont like that how do I change it . Hope some one gets what I'm saying Microsoft did an update as usual all that I was used to got changed...
  9. Task bar & task view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar & task view: The task view I get is all the pages I visited the size of business cards dont like that how do I change it . Hope some one gets what I'm saying Microsoft did an update as usual all that I was used to got changed...
  10. Calendar: Multiple events in month view

Calendar: Multiple events in month view: Just installed Win10 yesterday, and taking a first look at the Calendar app. Unless I have overlooked something, this app has a flaw that makes it almost not worth using. I'm using the app to display my Google Calendar events, a month at a time. In many cases, I have...