Windows 10: monthly support bill

Discus and support monthly support bill in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Would you please cancel my monthly support bill? I no longer want to receive this service. Thank you, Richard Gero *** Email address is removed for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by richardgero, May 5, 2020.

1. monthly support bill

Would you please cancel my monthly support bill? I no longer want to receive this service.

Thank you,

Richard Gero

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

richardgero, May 5, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Details about change in billing for Office 365 monthly subscriptions

Source: Information about a recent change in billing for Office 365 monthly - Microsoft Community

Brink, May 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Details about change in billing for Office 365 monthly subscriptions Office

Source: Information about a recent change in billing for Office 365 monthly - Microsoft Community

Brink, May 5, 2020
  4. monthly support bill

Cancelling monthly billing subscription

Please review my account.

On 12/29/19 I purchased personal 1 YEAR SMCSFT Software bundled and installed it three weeks ago.

I have no way of knowing which of my subscription I'm on.

The one where my son is being billed $11 something on his credit card or the purchase I made on 12/29/19.

$11 Billing remains on my sons c/card and I'd like this to stop and cancel the monthly billing subscription.

I'd like to replace the $11 monthly billing to the purchased 1 year bundle.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

I would appreciate a phone call, if possible.

Thank you,

Michelle Maloy

T. 954-493-3408

MichelleMaloy, May 5, 2020
Thema:

monthly support bill

1. monthly support bill - Similar Threads - monthly support bill

2. DRIVER SUPPORT BILL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER SUPPORT BILL: How can I cancel Driver Support Bill? Thought this is only one time transaction and I was already charged twice.Please advice how and how can I contact the source.Thank you...
  3. DRIVER SUPPORT BILL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER SUPPORT BILL: How can I cancel Driver Support Bill? Thought this is only one time transaction and I was already charged twice.Please advice how and how can I contact the source.Thank you...
  4. DRIVER SUPPORT BILL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Driver support Bill

Driver support Bill: Dear Manager,I'm not using Driver Support. way Driver Support Bill as 10,26 Euro deduct of my account?Best RegardsHassan KarimianEugen-Martin Str. 23b79106 FreiburgGermany...
  6. Driver support Bill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver support Bill: Dear Manager,I'm not using Driver Support. way Driver Support Bill as 10,26 Euro deduct of my account?Best RegardsHassan KarimianEugen-Martin Str. 23b79106 FreiburgGermany...
  7. Driver support Bill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Drivers support bill

Drivers support bill: Is the amount of 9.99 USD deducted from ny credit card each month something that I really need? Also we have 365 can we delete word 2007 from the computer. I assumed that 365 would replace 2007 but that doesn't seem to be the case and 2007 seems to be the default word and...
  9. Drivers Support Bill

Drivers Support Bill: Please cancel my DriversSupportBill account. Carol LaForte https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-support-bill/c63be408-bd03-4b5a-9d01-0cc67ac5889b
  10. Cancelling monthly billing subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cancelling monthly billing subscription: Please review my account. On 12/29/19 I purchased personal 1 YEAR SMCSFT Software bundled and installed it three weeks ago. I have no way of knowing which of my subscription I'm on. The one where my son is being billed $11 something on his credit card or the purchase I...