Windows 10: Montitor Buttons

Discus and support Montitor Buttons in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Thank you for reading. I have an Auria brand monitor, I think the model is LJ230. I am using Windows 10. The physical function buttons are small,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by bearcat, Oct 5, 2019.

1. bearcat Win User

Montitor Buttons

Thank you for reading.

I have an Auria brand monitor, I think the model is LJ230.
    I am using Windows 10.

The physical function buttons are small, located on the side. The power button the bottom is becoming a problem.

This button from day one was always "Fussy". To turn on, you have to hold it in for EXACTLY the right number of seconds. Same with turning it off. It isn't an intuitive logical on/off click like a light switch, which, frankly puzzles and angers me.

At any rate......

It...

Montitor Buttons

bearcat, Oct 5, 2019

2. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Oct 5, 2019
  3. snoopy51 Win User
    Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

snoopy51, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Montitor Buttons

download button on Netflix app

Hi Petre,

This might be caused by a software conflict. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest resetting the app and see if it helps. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select System.
    • On the left-panel, click Apps & features.
    • Look for the app on the list then click it.
    • Click the Advanced options link.
    • Click the Reset button.
    • If resetting did not work or not available, click the Repair
      button instead.
    • Restart your PC.

If the issue still persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and see if it helps.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Anne Ros, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Montitor Buttons

1. Montitor Buttons - Similar Threads - Montitor Buttons

2. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  3. My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC wont shutdown, taskbar wont show, power button wont work, settings wont load: Yo my pc wont shut down I tried through windows and even the button on the case but it wont work Settings doesnt load And i had a black screen Now home button doesnt work, task bar wont show up, and wallpaper is just black I have 2 lights on my case next to the power button...
  4. Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...: I use Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse on Windows 11 at work. While I can install Microsoft mouse and keyboard centre, it is not installed as admin does not require to restart, but rather from a company software store. It recognizes my Ergonomic mouse and the changes I do to left...
  5. Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...

Can you remap the side buttons without having full driver installed for Microsoft Ergonomic...: I use Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse on Windows 11 at work. While I can install Microsoft mouse and keyboard centre, it is not installed as admin does not require to restart, but rather from a company software store. It recognizes my Ergonomic mouse and the changes I do to left...
  6. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  7. USBC dual montitor issue, and THEN Microsoft Community is defective - can NOT even sort...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USBC dual montitor issue, and THEN Microsoft Community is defective - can NOT even sort...: I have an issue, LIKE SO MANY OTHERS, wherein all along something worked UNTIL it didn't...USBC Hub with monitors FOR A BUSINESS LAPTOP, just quit recognizing monitors one day in April 2024 - M1 MacPro works as it always has, while an HP Home computer is fine. Yet somehow a...
  8. USBC dual montitor issue, and THEN Microsoft Community is defective - can NOT even sort...

USBC dual montitor issue, and THEN Microsoft Community is defective - can NOT even sort...: I have an issue, LIKE SO MANY OTHERS, wherein all along something worked UNTIL it didn't...USBC Hub with monitors FOR A BUSINESS LAPTOP, just quit recognizing monitors one day in April 2024 - M1 MacPro works as it always has, while an HP Home computer is fine. Yet somehow a...
  9. LG montitor 1920 1080p

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LG montitor 1920 1080p: So basically when I have an LG monitor 1920 1080p and it only allows me to go to 1280 1024p only. How can i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lg-montitor-1920-1080p/48136d1b-cc7c-4161-bce4-4fecfac25a9e
  10. Windows does not detect second montitor after update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows does not detect second montitor after update.: I updated Windows 10 last night and today my pc is no longer detecting my second monitor. I've tried removing the video driver and reinstalling it. I've tried removing the first monitor from the device list and when i restart it detects the first monitor but not the...