Windows 10: Moratorium...

Discus and support Moratorium... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Live view here is the What's New What's New? link on the forum main header *Wink Very nice!! I like!! Jeff *Smile Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rickkins, Sep 14, 2014.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Moratorium...

Very nice!! I like!!
    Jeff *Smile

BunnyJ, Sep 16, 2014
  2. z3r010 Win User

http://www.eightforums.com/allcut6.html

Something seems to be jamming it at though *Sad

z3r010, Sep 16, 2014
  3. adamf Win User
    adamf, Sep 16, 2014
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Moratorium...

Same here. Working just fine.
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Sep 16, 2014
  5. JDobbsy1987, Sep 16, 2014
  6. z3r010 Win User
    It's working again not for me, I cant figure out why it jams here but not on the other sites - it's a copy and paste

z3r010, Sep 16, 2014
  7. What do you mean by "It's working again not for me"

JDobbsy1987, Sep 16, 2014
  8. adamf Win User

Moratorium...

A UK thing then Jamie? Works fine here in France. I'm going to Tunisia this afternoon and will check it out and see.

Perhaps you should consider retiring to the costas or something (which I'm aware is probably the least helpful suggestion ever made by anyone ever).

adamf, Sep 16, 2014
  9. *Roflmao2

It's 50/50 -- one minute it's fine and then the next it is stuck.

One thing i did notice was it only seemed to happen when i was logged in, when i was logged out it was fine however you are classed as a guest then so you don't see vip posts etc (plus you cant post anyway then lol)

It working while logged out my have just been coincidence though

10. Tony K Win User
    Thanks for the 8/9 AllCut, John. *Smile

Thanks for adding it to your great list, JD. *Smile

“What's New?” is in the Modern and Modern wide, which is “New Posts” in the other skins, so therefore not live, correct? Not sure for my 9F live is jammed. *Sad

Tony K, Sep 16, 2014
  11. Barman58 Win User
    What's new is available on all skins, Vertically between the forum logo and the New Posts *Wink It's seems to be working correctly for me but is of course a little slow at the moment due to the levels of activity (or Not Lol) *Smile

Barman58, Sep 16, 2014
  12. Tony K Win User
    Thanks for that, Barman. I see it now. I was concentrating too much on the very upper left corner. I call it ADD blind. *Smile

Still seems to be jammed for me though. I'll keep an eye on it.

Tony K, Sep 16, 2014
  13. Barman58 Win User

Moratorium...

John has seen a few glitches with it on this new site, I'm sure they'll be sorted soon, in the mean time try a refresh or two, or try setting a filter and unsetting it - which can unstick it sometimes

Barman58, Sep 16, 2014
  14. This isn't the same as AllCut though is it?
    What's New and AllCut look different plus What's New doesn't automatically refresh when new posts are made like AllCut.

AllCut gets frozen (Still is for me) but What's New works fine for me (it just doesn't automatically refresh as new posts are made)

Regards,
    Jamie

15. Tony K Win User
    It's jammed both on Whats New? and 8/9 AllCut. If I F5 them they update, so that means they're jammed unfortunately.

Tony K, Sep 16, 2014
Thema:

Moratorium...