Windows 10: Mordern combact versus acount recovery

Discus and support Mordern combact versus acount recovery in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi my name is Ruben I played mordern combact versus for 8 months and i had to uninstall mordern combact versus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rubenreji, Jan 22, 2021.

1. rubenreji Win User

Mordern combact versus acount recovery

Hi my name is Ruben

I played mordern combact versus for 8 months and i had to uninstall mordern combact versus because my laptop was getting bad , so i saved my progress in Facebook and after some time my facebook account got temporarily disabled now my progress is all lost but i had logged in with Microsoft Graph i just wanted to know if my progress would be saved with Microsoft Graph , because i am really scared for my progress Can somebody please respond to me fast.

Kindly

Ruben

:)

rubenreji, Jan 22, 2021

2. modern combact 5

I am not able to download modern combact 5.

* Its always showing downloading. But no further step is taking place.

Can you help me with it.

Not only modern combact 5 , I am having same problem with most of the apps.

sai siva teja, Jan 22, 2021
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

4. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Mordern combact versus acount recovery - Similar Threads - Mordern combact versus

2. Mojang acount

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mojang acount: Hi My microsoft account and mojang were connected now i canno't login to my minecraft java game my email adres was my login *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you help mi please my microsoft acount wants mi to buy a game, that i have already bought...
  3. BULLGUARD versus ESET?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BULLGUARD versus ESET?: No contest I'm guessing. Just wondered if Bullguard has any advantages for online gaming that ESET doesn't? I've been using ESET on all my computers and phones for years. 5 a month and I'm covered. I'm guessing Bullguard is just crapware some company is trying to promote...
  4. W10 versus W8.1

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 versus W8.1: Hi, I bought a W8.1 license in 2015 and after a few weeks Microsoft asked me if I wanted to switch to W10 at no cost and I accepted. I've been using the W10 ever since. Now if I want to reinstall W that will be reinstalled W8.1 or W10. I specify that I have a W8.1 license...
  5. sleep versus hibernate versus hybrid sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    sleep versus hibernate versus hybrid sleep: How to enter hybrid sleep? For a long time, but not forever on win10, this Asus 2 in 1 laptop can never awake from sleep, it hard locks in sleep when it goes to sleep on its own, And usually hard locks within a few minutes. I told it NEVER to shut down when on AC power, so...
  6. Game progress on a different acount.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Game progress on a different acount.: My brother bought me my first game and it was on his account so I've always used his account to play them and maintain progress. I recently wiped my PC and made a new Microsoft account for me. It still allows me to play all the games i bought on his account but its all new...
  7. Orphaned Windows 10 Acount

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Orphaned Windows 10 Acount: Hi Brains Trust, I have two Windows 10 digital licences attached to my MS account. One is active, the other has been orphaned by me switching the computer back to Windows 7 without unlicencing it. What I would like to do is to transfer the orphaned licence to the other...
  8. Disconnect acount from PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disconnect acount from PC: How can I delete profile from a PC sent for repair? submitted by /u/victor-penchev [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eaafxz/disconnect_acount_from_pc/
  9. Multiple Microsoft acounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Microsoft acounts: How can I share documents on my PC between two different Microsoft accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-microsoft-acounts/5c15acba-ab8d-4ebf-9596-e46b2cd49765"
  10. recovery options, reset versus reinstall from dvd?

in Windows 10 Support
    recovery options, reset versus reinstall from dvd?: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...covery-options If the SFC /scannow comes back good. what good will reset the pc accomplish? How does a complete fresh install fix things if SFC is ok? I dont understand if the system files are ok, is it configuration files that...