Windows 10: MORE background noise

Discus and support MORE background noise in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ok so I've already formated and completely restarted my pc multiple times. It's an HP Envy x360.My problem is the mic...it doesn't pick up SOUNDS. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LongJohnJELLO, Sep 9, 2021.

1. MORE background noise

Ok so I've already formated and completely restarted my pc multiple times. It's an HP Envy x360.My problem is the mic...it doesn't pick up SOUNDS. It picks up my voice fine.But it won't pick up clapping or snapping or singing long notes or music or just ANYTHING other than voice!Even external mics don't pick them up.The drivers are all updated...its a brand new pc only 1 month old.No matter what I search for...it just gives advice on the opposite of what I need!I was going to test ASMR but my mics don't pick up ANYTHING but voice.Even if a radio is BLASTING music behind me and I can't even hea

:)

LongJohnJELLO, Sep 9, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

For audio, you could try Audacity. You can select a sample period where there is just the noise you want to remove, then filter that from the audio.

Noise Reduction - Audacity Manual

Bree, Sep 9, 2021
  3. background noise

Hello,

Why there is a background noise when I am taking movie. How can I delete it?

NahidMehjati, Sep 9, 2021
  4. MORE background noise

background noise

Hi NahidMehjati, My name is Jeremy, a Windows Community Member. I'll be happy to help you out today. Let’s see what I can do. MORE background noise :)

I understand that it's really annoying to have some background noises while doing a movie. However, there's a way for you to avoid it.

- You can use a microphone with built-in noise reduction feature

- Use software for editing that can kill background noises

- or you may just simply make a movie in quiet places

Please let us know if you need further assistance

Regards,

Jeremy

JeremyCountings, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

MORE background noise

1. MORE background noise - Similar Threads - MORE background noise

2. Background noise getting filtered out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background noise getting filtered out: I have an HP laptop with Windows 11. When my daughter participates in her music lessons over Zoom using my laptop, it filters out the sound of her guitar so her music teacher can hear her sing but no guitar sound. When I participate in Zoom meetings, anyone else in the room...
  3. Background noise getting filtered out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background noise getting filtered out: I have an HP laptop with Windows 11. When my daughter participates in her music lessons over Zoom using my laptop, it filters out the sound of her guitar so her music teacher can hear her sing but no guitar sound. When I participate in Zoom meetings, anyone else in the room...
  4. Voice Access - Background Noise Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Access - Background Noise Issue: So I've been using Voice Access for my Windows 11 Pro laptop for a couple months due to RSI issues with my hands. If I'm WFH it's fine, but if I'm in the office, it's near-impossible to use if anyone's talking, as it ends up dictating what they're saying or cancelling the...
  5. background noises on computer microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    background noises on computer microphone: HOW DO I ELIMINATED BACKGROUND NOISE WHEN USING THE COMPUTER MICROPHONE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-noises-on-computer-microphone/d7247689-fd04-40b8-8012-19302a57520e
  6. Can't get rid of background noise

Can't get rid of background noise: I'm trying to get rid of background noise in my headset but I don't see Beam Forming, AEC, Keystroke Suppression, etc in the enhancements tab. I only have disable, personal call, and conference call. My audio drivers are up-to-date too, so I'm not sure whats wrong....
  7. background noise

background noise: Hello, Why there is a background noise when I am taking movie. How can I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-noise/ef5bacaf-5de3-4666-bf21-d2232f2dceb0
  8. Audio Problems-White noise in the background...

Audio Problems-White noise in the background...: Every time I run an app that requires audio, I keep getting this constant white noise playing at the same time. I've done all the tests, updates, and system restore a couple of times and nothing works. Is there a ay for a tech to fix this online while I watch? Thank you....
  9. Headphones need permanent background noise

Headphones need permanent background noise: Windows 10 Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Hello, I have a rather odd issue with a good set of headphones. When listening to a playlist of music on, say, YouTube, my headphones will cut-out the first second of sound. This is because the speakers on these headphones turn off...
  10. Background noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Background noise: Hi, gang, here's my new problem. I'm getting what sounds like background music from my speakers even when I'm not online. I tried the troubleshooter on the sound, but it didn't help. any ideas what needs to be done? 42191