Windows 10: more effects for windows 10 photo editor

Discus and support more effects for windows 10 photo editor in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do i get more effects for windows 10 photo editor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KevinRego1, Nov 20, 2019.

1. more effects for windows 10 photo editor

how do i get more effects for windows 10 photo editor

:)

KevinRego1, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Photo Effects Editor

Hi Nate,

Your Windows Photo app might be corrupted that's why it's not working as intended. Since you already tried to reset the app to no effect, reinstalling the app might do the trick. Kindly follow the steps below on how to reinstall the Windows Photo app:

A. First you need to uninstall the Photo app using PowerShell:

1. On your keyboard, press Windows + X.
    2. Select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    3. Copy and paste this command: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    4. Press Enter.
    5. Restart your device for it to take effect.

B. Install the Microsoft Photo app.

1. Launch the Windows Store.
    2. On the search bar, type Microsoft Photo.
    3. Press Enter.
    4. Download and install the app.

Afterwards, try to recreate your 3D Effect. If the issue persist. Please provide us your Windows build and version for us to provide more possible solutions:

1. On your keyboard, press Windows + R.
    2. Type winver, and press Enter.
    3. Then, provide us the build and version of your Windows.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Ralph Sta, Nov 20, 2019
  3. NateSug Win User
    Photo Effects Editor

Hello, I recently had an issue with the 3D Effects Editor where once I add a 3D effect, the audio for the effects doesn't save. So, I pull up the Photos app, click on a video, then click "Add a 3D Effect", then enter the effects editor and I start adding
    effects. Then, once I finalize the video, all of the effects have no audio, and I made sure the volume for the effects was turned on. I tried resetting and repairing the app, running diagnostics, checking for updates, its still having issues. Does anyone know
    how to fix this?

NateSug, Nov 20, 2019
  4. more effects for windows 10 photo editor

Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

more effects for windows 10 photo editor

1. more effects for windows 10 photo editor - Similar Threads - more effects photo

2. No more video editor in Photos???? Have to use ClipChamp???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No more video editor in Photos???? Have to use ClipChamp???: I am a teacher in a large school district that uses Windows based devices students and teachers. I just got a notification that the Windows Photo App that comes on all our devices will no longer do video editing. Is this true? The notification states that we need to download...
  3. Photo Editor windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Editor windows 10: Hello, I have finish my project with Windows 10 Photo Editor but I am not able to reproduce the video in any media player. The extension vpb is not supported. I always receive the following error: 0xc10100be Any sugestion on how to solve this issue? Thanks...
  4. A new, more helpful editor in Google Photos on Android

in Windows 10 News
    A new, more helpful editor in Google Photos on Android: Whether it’s a daily selfie or a #throwbackthursday photo, we all want our photos to look great before we share them. For some, that might mean getting the lighting or crop just right. Or maybe it means achieving a look that perfectly reflects your own personal...
  5. photo editor windows 10

photo editor windows 10: photo editor windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-editor-windows-10/a4701283-512e-4293-9bce-2bd0785bce1d
  6. Windows 10 photo editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 photo editor: When I use this photo app it constantly stops working, drops out and the whole computer goes back to the screen saver. It can happen 3 times in 5 minutes. Is this a Windows problem or a computer problem?...
  7. Photo Editor For Windows 10

Photo Editor For Windows 10: Having been used to Vista it's my first day with Windows 10 so this may be an easy question. How do I get rid of 'Photo Editor For Windows 10' from my PC? From its name I thought it was a proper Microsoft programme. But apparently it is not. It does not appear in...
  8. Windows 10 Photo Editor

Windows 10 Photo Editor: Hey guys/Microsoft Since the update a few days ago (Aug 25th) when I delete a photo in the editor it takes forever to process and move on to the next picture. It seems that there is just always an issue with this program for some reason! Can we get this particular issue...
  9. Windows 10 Photo Editor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Photo Editor: I like my old version of Windows 10 Photo Editor. I see a lot of you do as well. All the questions, but no answers! What is the point of asking, when you just get more questions and opinions with NO ANS?...
  10. Windows 10 Photo Editor

Windows 10 Photo Editor: Hi! For some reason I have lost use of the Edit Photo options. Anyone know how to get it back? I can open the photos just fine. But when I click on the edit buttons it says "Can't edit. We are having trouble opening this file for editing." I have not change my file types or...