Windows 10: More Elaborate Spam Reporting for Mail for Windows 10

Discus and support More Elaborate Spam Reporting for Mail for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As we know, outlook.com on the web has more options when reporting email as spam such as: Junk, Phising, Block while Mail for Windows 10 generalize the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by incognito_tkd, Feb 7, 2019.

1. More Elaborate Spam Reporting for Mail for Windows 10

As we know, outlook.com on the web has more options when reporting email as spam such as: Junk, Phising, Block while Mail for Windows 10 generalize the reporting button as Mark as Junk.

Outlook.com Junk Feature

More Elaborate Spam Reporting for Mail for Windows 10 480ad980-2a82-48aa-91b8-35aeb2581932?upload=true.jpg

Mail for Windows 10 Junk Feature

More Elaborate Spam Reporting for Mail for Windows 10 2daf44d0-fb46-4a71-a9ad-dcefe19109df?upload=true.jpg

Pardon the use of phising email of another company as example as i haven't received email with phising attempt posing as Microsoft.

We are all in a constant battle against unwanted email and I believe that having a more refined 'Junk Categorization' will greatly improve the detection of such email and is in the benefit of everyone in this battle.

:)

incognito_tkd, Feb 7, 2019

2. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Feb 7, 2019
  3. How do I filter Spam in Mail Windows 10?

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

You can move to spam folder all day long and you get the same unwanted emails the next day. What a piece of crap. I'm about to go with a Chromebook or Apple. Microsoft sucks more and more.

MikeAguailar, Feb 7, 2019
  4. More Elaborate Spam Reporting for Mail for Windows 10

How do I filter Spam in Mail Windows 10?

How do increase filter level for Spam e-mails in Windows 10 . Step by step instructions please. Currently 30 per day.

Many thanks

Seth

SethMarshall, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

More Elaborate Spam Reporting for Mail for Windows 10

1. More Elaborate Spam Reporting for Mail for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - More Elaborate Spam

2. where is spam junk mail in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where is spam junk mail in windows 10?: spam junk mail in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-spam-junk-mail-in-windows-10/7fe1a900-7913-4c82-a968-dc9b2b75728d
  3. where is spam junk mail in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is spam junk mail in windows 10?: spam junk mail in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-spam-junk-mail-in-windows-10/7fe1a900-7913-4c82-a968-dc9b2b75728d
  4. where is spam junk mail in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 - Mail, Why no Spam Folder??

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 - Mail, Why no Spam Folder??: Hi,.. Why doesn't W10 Mail have a Spam folder? It has a Junk Mail folder though. The reason I ask is because I've been waiting days for support for something and I was told to check my Junk Mail. Nothing there. However, when going onto the BT website itself and logged into...
  6. Windows 10 - Mail, Why no Spam Folder??

Windows 10 - Mail, Why no Spam Folder??: Hi,.. Why doesn't W10 Mail have a Spam folder? It has a Junk Mail folder though. The reason I ask is because I've been waiting days for support for something and I was told to check my Junk Mail. Nothing there. However, when going onto the BT website itself and logged into...
  7. Spam mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spam mail: I use two mail accounts in this app. One is a gmail account and one is a paid account. In the gmail account I have all the options for folders that I need, including a folder for spammail. However in the other account I only have access to a limited number of folders, and...
  8. Windows 10 Mail (not outlook) Started Spamming

Windows 10 Mail (not outlook) Started Spamming: Dell XPS desktop with Windows 10 Pro. It is up to date as of yesterday with OS updates, etc. I sent two emails, both to the same addresses. After sending the last email (both to two known gmail accounts), I got an undeliverable message from a message I did not send. I went...
  9. e mail spam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e mail spam: <p>I am receiving tons of spam e mail in my windows 10 e mail---------nearly every spam e mail has the same setup and a link to unsubscribe at the bottom of the e mail---if I go to the link it usually is the same format as the other links and the e mail address is not even...
  10. spam mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spam mail: Hii, Some people used my mail address , howe to stop to that problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/spam-mail/da83941a-2e14-45ef-aeaf-35914205105f