Windows 10: More info about Hale.exe

Discus and support More info about Hale.exe in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how to know if the pc is being monitored secretly? in the task manager there is a hale.exe in the process. what is it? where did it come from? ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DW7EZV, Feb 1, 2017.

1. DW7EZV Win User

More info about Hale.exe

how to know if the pc is being monitored secretly? in the task manager there is a hale.exe in the process. what is it? where did it come from? ive search it in google and i cant find what software it came from.

:)

DW7EZV, Feb 1, 2017
  2. dimauae Win User

need more info about 5800

4.yes!!!

3.yes

2.not yet (as i know)

1. dont know

Message Edited by on 11-Jun-2009 01:08 AM

dimauae, Feb 1, 2017
  3. Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Feb 1, 2017
  4. SoFine409 Win User

More info about Hale.exe

You might want to take a look at this link:
    hale.exe Windows process - What is it?

SoFine409, Feb 1, 2017
  5. DW7EZV Win User
    read this already...

Hale.exe is able to record keyboard and mouse inputs, manipulate other programs and monitor applications.

so this is a keylogger? what program did it came from?

DW7EZV, Feb 1, 2017
  6. SoFine409 Win User
    I have no idea but I certainly hope you have taken steps to remove it.

SoFine409, Feb 1, 2017
  7. clam1952 Win User
    According to a search of the web hale.exe is either a genuine windows hack for pirated Windows 7 or a security related program from Newline Security Technology Innovative Technology - A New Line Security Looks to me like it may be security spyware of some kind.
    Unless this is something installed by an employer, I would suggest getting rid of it.

clam1952, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

More info about Hale.exe

1. More info about Hale.exe - Similar Threads - More info Hale

2. Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lockscreen Weather Info, not "And More": Recently I suppose after the last update weather info began appearing on my lock screen. I like it.But then, after about a week or so, "and more" started appearing along with the weather: stock market info. I don't need it.In going to the settings for personalization of the...
  3. This App Cannot Open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This App Cannot Open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify.: So i was playing on my Cyborg A13VE, and i was gonna open the spotify app, tell me this app cant open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify. , i already tried some past solution but it couldnt work including restart the computer....
  4. This App Cannot Open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify.

This App Cannot Open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify.: So i was playing on my Cyborg A13VE, and i was gonna open the spotify app, tell me this app cant open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify. , i already tried some past solution but it couldnt work including restart the computer....
  5. This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about: This app can't open. Check the windows Store for more info about alienware command center. Hello, I have a dell g15. Windows 10. Today, recently, only a few hours ago I have encountered a problem. While playing a video-game, I stumbled upon a blue notification in the middle...
  6. This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about: This app can't open. Check the windows Store for more info about alienware command center. Hello, I have a dell g15. Windows 10. Today, recently, only a few hours ago I have encountered a problem. While playing a video-game, I stumbled upon a blue notification in the middle...
  7. This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about

8. Check the Windows Store for more info about Spotify.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Check the Windows Store for more info about Spotify.: I cant open my spotify even if i tried using regedit, local policy,etc. i tried updating my window yet still cant open. i tried WsReset.exe still cant open it. i enable the UAC and still nothing....
  9. More Updated info about the May 2019 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    More Updated info about the May 2019 Update: https://www.neowin.net/news/windows-10-may-2019-update-wont-install-on-pcs-with-external-usb-or-sd-card-attached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-updated-info-about-the-may-2019-update/1d8fff45-301a-4e33-8ccc-d0d921f3ff0d
  10. this app cant open.Check the windows store for more info about photos.

this app cant open.Check the windows store for more info about photos.: thats the message im getting every time I try to open app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-cant-opencheck-the-windows-store-for-more/6158f01c-506c-4ba5-ac7b-ad67e1acb8e4