Windows 10: More items to Most used list

Discus and support More items to Most used list in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys! I am trying to figure out how I can have more than 6 items to the most used list in the Start Menu. I have seen screenshots with more but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Etha, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Etha Win User

More items to Most used list

Hey guys!

I am trying to figure out how I can have more than 6 items to the most used list in the Start Menu. I have seen screenshots with more but can't find out where to do that in the options...

Soooo... here I am. *Biggrin

It's not a big deal so if it's not possible it's ok, but thanks in advance for the help!

:)

2. Most used list deleted items

Hi,

Do you have another user account?

If yes, kindly sign in to that account and check:

If the issue persists, you may try to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Start menu and then click on Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and press Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

Hope this helps.

Jenith_James, Nov 21, 2015
  3. Most used list deleted items

Hello

After pressing "Don't show in this list" on items, the list remains almost empty. There is a On/Off regarding this list in Personalize but is not letting back removed items. For example I say "don't show" to command prompt now I let at least a free place
    in list and open Command Prompt and it is not going back in the list.

Regards

CostinBotescu, Nov 21, 2015
Thema:

More items to Most used list

1. More items to Most used list - Similar Threads - More items used

2. Reset "don't show in this list" for Most used apps in Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset "don't show in this list" for Most used apps in Start: The Most used list in the Start menu can be a convenient way to launch your favourite apps. Initially when you first add Most used to the Start Menu it is pre-populated with a default set of apps, but as you open other apps the most frequently used ones will rise to the top...
  3. Deleting multiple items from a list, using Powershell?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting multiple items from a list, using Powershell?: Okay, so I have some files which have multiple hard links each. If I wanted to get rid of them permanently, I'd have to not only delete the original filename, but all of its hard linked filenames too. So I know how to obtain all of these hard links, I can use the fsutil...
  4. windows 10 most used app list

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 most used app list: Hello Guys, Is it possible to increase the most used app list in the new Windows 10 Start Menu? Thanks Tony 25145
  5. Can I modify/customise, add to the "Most Used list?

Can I modify/customise, add to the "Most Used list?: Not sure what Microsoft is thinking, but the "most used" list...isn't functioning as you would expect. I want programs I launch often to go there, with the recent file list fly out, that's the most user-friendly feature brought over from Windows 7.... However, I've no idea...
  6. "Most used" list (in Start Menu) is problematic

"Most used" list (in Start Menu) is problematic: 1) I use Word much more often than others in the list. Why is it not displaying? 2) Can I add to the number of apps which are displayed? 39357
  7. Add/remove programs from Most Used List

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add/remove programs from Most Used List: ​Hi to the list. First apologize if i am posting in the wrong section. I have passe from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I rember that on the windows 7 i could drag and drop in the start menu all the programs i use mostly and in the mean time i could sorted the alphabetically....
  8. How to get an item added to Most Used on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get an item added to Most Used on Start Menu: I have opened the Paint program add least 100 times in the past two days. It has never been added to the Most Used area of the Start Menu. What do I need to do to get Paint to show in Most Used on the Start Menu? 14565
  9. How to Add Items to "Most Used" menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Add Items to "Most Used" menu?: Dear experts One of the benefits of Windows10 that returned back from Windows7 is the Recent Menus. Unfortunately, this feature is associated with the "Most Used" section in the Start Menu. As most users, I used Office application frequently, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,...
  10. Microsoft is building a list of most commonly used & leaked passwords

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is building a list of most commonly used & leaked passwords: Microsoft is building a list of most commonly used & leaked passwords 117M leaked creds (from LinkedIn?). New best practices + #AzureAD and MSA can help Howdy folks, You probably saw the news last week that a hacker was selling a list with 117M usernames and...