Windows 10: More languages appeared after upgrade

Discus and support More languages appeared after upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, Basically I installed the Fall Update, everything is working fine so far, except one thing... Now I have more languages installed. For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Asii6, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Asii6 Win User

More languages appeared after upgrade

Hey guys,

Basically I installed the Fall Update, everything is working fine so far, except one thing...
    Now I have more languages installed. For example, I used to have only English (US) and my mother language and now I have both of them as well as English (UK) and English (US - International). I checked in the settings - they do NOT appear there. I tried installing them so I can remove them - does not work...

Any solutions will be greatly appreciated!

:)

Asii6, Dec 9, 2017

2. Microsoft Windows Persian Standard Keyboard (Windows 10)

Since upgrading to the above, the language bar does not appear after logging in to Windows 10. The standard hotkeys (left alt and shift, and windows plus space) do not work and none of the alternative language keyboards are available.

The only way to get it working is to go through language setting and mess around until it appears. This is really bad.

I tried to turn on the setting "use the desktop language bar when it's available" but the system unchecks it after exiting.

HaroldBates, Dec 9, 2017
  3. What is "ActionUri OOP Server"?

I have Windows 10 and this process appeared when I had more than one languages added to my system. It is connected to panel on taskbar in which you can change your input language. After it's gone, this process is also gone from Task Menager.

KrzysztofFiszer, Dec 9, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Which settings? In Region & Language click on one of the installed languages, now click on the Options button that appears. You may not have the languages themselves installed, but you may well have their keyboards installed for one or both of your languages.

5. MikeMecanic, Dec 10, 2017
  6. davidhk Win User
    I wonder if the followings are applicable to you.................

Go back to your Region & Language.
    Under those 2 languages, is there a line that says "Language pack available " ?
    If yes, they are NOT yet installed.

I got these after 1709 Build 16299.98 installed........

More languages appeared after upgrade [​IMG]

davidhk, Dec 10, 2017
  7. davidhk Win User
    I've found out that on the Canada Language, I need to download the language pack > set it as Default > then click it > click Remove.
    The Remove option is not active until the language is set as default.

But, for the Chinese (Hong Kong) Language, I can simply left click at it > click Remove.
    The Remove option is already active.

davidhk, Dec 10, 2017
  8. Asii6 Win User

Hey,
    I am commenting to let you know that I got it fixed and provide the solution.

So, I did not have either of the UK or the US International keyboard anywhere (searched everywhere, yet did not found them under Settings -> Region & Language, not under control panel and not under the keyboard layouts).

Therefore, I just decided to add the UK keyboard (Settings -> Region & Language), open the UK keyboard settings and then to add a keyboard that was called US international. After that, I removed the whole language pack from the list and they disappeared from the keyboard options.

Asii6, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. More languages appeared after upgrade - Similar Threads - More languages appeared

2. Languages in the taskbar are not appearing in the settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Languages in the taskbar are not appearing in the settings: Hello,*I added screenshots as links because for some reason this system didn't let me to attach photosOn the task bar I have 4 languages see screenshot but on the settings I see only 2 languages screenshot 2I would like to remove 1 of the Hebrew and also the English UK...
  3. Languages in the taskbar are not appearing in the settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Languages in the taskbar are not appearing in the settings: Hello,*I added screenshots as links because for some reason this system didn't let me to attach photosOn the task bar I have 4 languages see screenshot but on the settings I see only 2 languages screenshot 2I would like to remove 1 of the Hebrew and also the English UK...
  4. Key not vaild any more after a upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Key not vaild any more after a upgrade: So I upgraded my system and added some new drives and now when I go to activate windows it tells me my key is not valid any more. I am at a loss and don't know what to do as it worked before I upgraded. I have been through all the trouble shootings and stuff I can be...
  5. Japanese language appearing on emails .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Japanese language appearing on emails .: When I am at a news site and want to send an email on one of the stories when I hit the email icon the screen shows all the proper information in English and the area for the information is in Japanese. When I try a second time it works fine. This started after the December...
  6. Suddenly appears new languages

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Suddenly appears new languages: Issue: During random moments windows add new keyboard layouts, mostly different English layouts (UK/US/International). Hint: I use Windows Setting Sync feature, maybe something goes there wrong. But I wanted to solve this issue, not only disable the sync option. I use my...
  7. Weird language appearing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird language appearing.: Hey there, thanks for checking this out btw but i have sort of a bugg, some programs that i use are half english and half a diffren language i dont even know if its a language see pictures below I have never had this problem, is it maybe because i changed my font? Thanks...
  8. Issue with language bar not appearing

Issue with language bar not appearing: Hello, The language bar on my taskbar disappeared for no reason when i started my laptop. I've tried all the solutions online checking language settings, taskbar settings, keyboard settings, language bar options, using regedit, sfc scan but nothing works and the language bar...
  9. Language bar not appearing

Language bar not appearing: The language bar on my laptop is not showing.im currently using an external monitor for my laprop as its screen is broken. The only thubg is the language bar doesnt appear even after ive turned on imput indicafor. Ive tried many methods from registry edit to scanninv the...
  10. Rogue keyboards/languages appearing

Rogue keyboards/languages appearing: I've previously posted about a similar issue here but the thread seemed to die. I continue to have this issue and after several updates since I last posted, I'm still getting it, plus another related issue. In the screenshot below, you can see that I only have US QWERTY in...