Windows 10: More Microsoft Teams Training modules for IT Pros

Discus and support More Microsoft Teams Training modules for IT Pros in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Following our previous post we kept busy and made several updates and additions to our IT Pro training modules – which can be used to train yourself,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

More Microsoft Teams Training modules for IT Pros

Source: More Microsoft Teams Training modules for IT Pros - Microsoft Tech Community - 393005

:)

Brink, Apr 2, 2019

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Free IT pro training: Windows 10 security in real life

Source: Free IT pro training: Windows 10 security in real life Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Apr 2, 2019
  4. GSquadron Win User

Microsoft trains kids

Hi,
    I am watching lately that Microsoft is training little kids on how to program (on youtube or even on TV from states around the world).
    This might be a genius step for some, but sincerely it seems more offending and irritating to me.
    It seems to me that Microsoft is using little kids and not every kid,
    but the kids of some daddy's who have a lot of money or power at hand.
    A true programmer, never does any courses, learns from teachers at school by getting
    good grades, hardly shows to public or something to do with 'commercial' ways.
    100% of the kids, which is ridiculous, show to public using TV.
    What do you think about this?

GSquadron, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

1. More Microsoft Teams Training modules for IT Pros - Similar Threads - More Microsoft Teams

2. MSTS- Microsoft Train Simulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSTS- Microsoft Train Simulator: Nvidia Geforce 940MX videókártyávan miért fut el az msts és a ADM videókártyákkal nem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msts-microsoft-train-simulator/a46b2567-bfca-47ee-bbfd-396c8d795d7f
  3. MSTS [Microsoft Train Simulator]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSTS [Microsoft Train Simulator]: Hey everyone! I have a few questions that I hope somebody might have the answers to: How do I download Microsoft Train Simulator the right way? How can I make it so that it can run on a Windows 10 PC? I have always enjoyed watching gameplay of this program on YouTube,...
  4. Teams - more information required

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Teams - more information required: Each time I log into Teams it says 'more information required, your organisation needs more information to keep your account secure.' When I press 'next' the circle icon just goes round and round. Please help! Desperate teacher needing to be online for tomorrow morning and...
  5. Microsoft Teams PowerShell Module General Availability

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams PowerShell Module General Availability: We are excited to announce the general availability of the Microsoft Teams PowerShell module. This PowerShell module, first released in Beta last year, allows you to manage the lifecycle of teams within your organization. As a Global Administrator or Teams Service...
  6. Microsoft complaint team harassment more concern

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft complaint team harassment more concern: Microsoft complaint team harassment more concern for push selling some dealer target fulfill. Can any person of Microsoft explain this issue? This is the procedure of business Worlds largest company? If any Microsoft person share Microsoft Head Quarter email id, Then I send...
  7. No more log in screens for train wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No more log in screens for train wifi: I have a small HP stream that runs on windows 10. I can no longer connect to wifi on my commute because the browsers won't load up the log in web pages. In the beginning i got the Microsoft warning that i could click advance to get around but now i get nothing. It wont even...
  8. Microsoft Train Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Train Simulator: My husband loves Microsoft Train Simulator. I have tried everything I can to get it to run on Windows 10. I'm at a loss. Is there anyone out there that in involved with MTS that has got it running? If you try to reinstall will it drop the vast number of files that people who...
  9. Microsoft Tech Summit offers free Microsoft 365 training and more

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Tech Summit offers free Microsoft 365 training and more: Gain the skills you need to confidently plan for, deploy, and manage Windows 10 with Office 365 and Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security. The Microsoft Tech Summit is back—offering two days of free (yes, free) technical training, industry insights, and hands-on labs...
  10. Quick guide to Windows 10 training and certification for IT pros

in Windows 10 News
    Quick guide to Windows 10 training and certification for IT pros: We recently launched a new Windows 10 training and certification page on the Windows IT Center to help you update your deployment, security, and management skills, and obtain official Microsoft certifications for Windows. The new page features the latest courses from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. more microsoft teams training modules for it pros