Windows 10: more puzzles

Discus and support more puzzles in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've played Mahjong for years, but there are never any new puzzles. I play the Expert level, and there are only 6 puzzles. Is there a way to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WilliamAndersen, Apr 2, 2020.

1. more puzzles

I've played Mahjong for years, but there are never any new puzzles.

I play the Expert level, and there are only 6 puzzles.

Is there a way to get more puzzles?.

Bill

:)

WilliamAndersen, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Sharing User created Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

The limit of 4 custom puzzles is due to the UserPuzzles folder being full. To add more than 4 custom puzzles, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Open File Explorer and navigate to the following location:
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserPuzzles\UserPuzzlesPack

Note: UserName is your username.

• Delete or Rename the folder
      UserPuzzles inside UserPuzzlesPack.
    • Delete or Rename the file:
      puzzles.xml
    • Exit File Explorer and try creating the custom puzzles again.

If you’re speaking about moving the user puzzle files, you may copy it to any desired location. For more information, I suggest you to go through
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ and post the query in
    the Casual Games community.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 2, 2020
  4. more puzzles

Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

In this case we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to clear & reset Windows Store Cache.

1. Type wsreset in the search bar.
    2. Right click on wsreset Run command and Select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Now Windows store will open, you can now search for the puzzle app and try installing updates if it has any.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

more puzzles

1. more puzzles - Similar Threads - more puzzles

2. Snapping windows is causing more clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snapping windows is causing more clicks: I finally figured out how to stop the snapping windows from showing me the different layouts. Is there any way I can stop my snaps from automatically going to a narrow screen in the middle of the screen? I am constantly spending time with my windows anymore maximizing,...
  3. Snapping windows is causing more clicks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snapping windows is causing more clicks: I finally figured out how to stop the snapping windows from showing me the different layouts. Is there any way I can stop my snaps from automatically going to a narrow screen in the middle of the screen? I am constantly spending time with my windows anymore maximizing,...
  4. Purchased more space but it isn't activating.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased more space but it isn't activating.: I recently passed my storage capacity and had to purchase more space. After the purchase, my account states that i am only using %1 of my storage space but am still unable to receive, or send emails as if im still full. When i try to send an email or receive one with another...
  5. Purchased more space but it isn't activating.

Purchased more space but it isn't activating.: I recently passed my storage capacity and had to purchase more space. After the purchase, my account states that i am only using %1 of my storage space but am still unable to receive, or send emails as if im still full. When i try to send an email or receive one with another...
  6. Purchased more space but it isn't activating.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...: I had asked this question back in end of March, received a reply, and replied to that quite a while later, but have not received a response. I did take too long to attempt the actions and then ask about, so that is my fault. For the time being, I do still need that help.One...
  8. Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...

Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...: I had asked this question back in end of March, received a reply, and replied to that quite a while later, but have not received a response. I did take too long to attempt the actions and then ask about, so that is my fault. For the time being, I do still need that help.One...
  9. Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings: I have been having an intermittent issue with Windows 11 on Bluetooth COM Ports. When initially pairing, the device will go into COM7 and COM8 in More Bluetooth Settings->COM Ports Image is failing to upload right now, sorry.The problem I have is that with seemingly no change...
  10. Premium Jigsaw Puzzles - completed with over 92000 pts. Looking for more puzzles.

Premium Jigsaw Puzzles - completed with over 92000 pts. Looking for more puzzles.: I have completed all the puzzles in all the themes. I currently have over 92000 points. Are there new puzzles to download? What can I do with those points? Thank you....