Windows 10: More secure and convenient Autofill coming to Google Chrome on Android

Discus and support More secure and convenient Autofill coming to Google Chrome on Android in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Chrome can help you fill in forms securely - everywhere on the web. Whether it is your username and password to sign in to your email account, or your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

More secure and convenient Autofill coming to Google Chrome on Android

Source: Chromium Blog: More secure and convenient Autofill coming to Chrome

:)

Brink, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Source: Chromium Blog: More secure and convenient Autofill coming to Chrome

Brink, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member

More intuitive privacy and security controls in Google Chrome

Source: More intuitive privacy and security controls in Chrome

Tenforo, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. More secure and convenient Autofill coming to Google Chrome on Android - Similar Threads - More secure convenient

2. More intuitive privacy and security controls in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    More intuitive privacy and security controls in Google Chrome: Keeping you safe and secure online is part of Chrome’s DNA. Along with providing strong default protections, we aim to give you accessible, intuitive, and useful controls so you can make choices that are right for you. So, today we’ve started rolling...
  3. Autofill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autofill: When I want to use Autofill the Manage Autofill page comes up and the blank is not filled in. Once in a great while, it will work. I am pulling my hair out over this aggravating issue. Help would be appreciated, thank you....
  4. Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome: Google will not open from the desktop. Instead I get a white square with my picture and at the bottom the choices to "browse as guest" or"add person". If I open in Avast it works. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome. Same result I had the Dell gut here to day because...
  5. Autofill

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Autofill: I was filling out the address to make a purchase on a website. The first time I did this 2 days ago to get the price, nothing weird happened. When I did it again today the autofill gave the option of my name and address as well as my old boss and our work number from 5 years...
  6. Google Go app comes to Android everywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Google Go app comes to Android everywhere: Google Go is a lightweight, fast app that helps you access information, both online and in the world around you, even with an unstable connection. It does this while using less storage and memory, helping your phone stay fast. Google Go has been available in a few countries...
  7. Google Improving Security and Privacy for Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Google Improving Security and Privacy for Extensions in Google Chrome: No, Chrome isn’t killing ad blockers -- we’re making them safer Posted by Devlin Cronin, Chrome Extensions Team The Chrome Extensions ecosystem has seen incredible advancement, adoption, and growth since its launch over ten years ago. Extensions are a great way for users to...
  8. MWC19 - Dedicated Google Assistant button on more Android phones

in Windows 10 News
    MWC19 - Dedicated Google Assistant button on more Android phones: In most countries around the world, phones are the primary way people interact with the Google Assistant. Whether you’re using an Android phone, an iPhone or a phone that’s running Android 9 Pie (Go edition) or KaiOS, the Assistant takes advantage of our phones’ capabilities...
  9. Onedrive or Google Drive? Which is more Convenient?

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive or Google Drive? Which is more Convenient?: Which is more convenient? Onedrive or google drive? 118986
  10. Evolving security indicators for Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Evolving security indicators for Google Chrome: Previously, we posted a proposal to mark all HTTP pages as definitively “not secure” and remove secure indicators for HTTPS pages. HTTPS usage on the web has taken off as we’ve evolved Chrome security indicators. Later this year, we’ll be taking several more steps along this...