Windows 10: More than one bluetooth LE device cannot be paired on Windows 10

Discus and support More than one bluetooth LE device cannot be paired on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there,I try pair one ble device , it is not problem.When i try pair second ble device ,gives a Windows error "Try connecting your device again".It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ÖzgeATAY, Oct 25, 2021.

1. ÖzgeATAY Win User

More than one bluetooth LE device cannot be paired on Windows 10

Hi there,I try pair one ble device , it is not problem.When i try pair second ble device ,gives a Windows error "Try connecting your device again".It is possible to pair the second device if the first is removed, but never two at the same time.The issue with the second device happens whether the first device is still connected or not. If the first device is in the paired devices list, the second cannot be paired.What is the cause and solution?Thanks for help.

:)

ÖzgeATAY, Oct 25, 2021

2. Bug in windows bluetooth le GetGattServicesAsync method

The problem description:
    Sometimes it is not possible to get some response from the method GetGattServicesAsync with the parameter BluetoothCacheMode.Cached or BluetoothCacheMode.Uncached. Only the windows restart helps to reconnect the le device and to get the services from the le device.

We use Windows.Devices.Bluetooth.dll with .Net Framework 4.6.1 to build the class library.
    The Windows PC shall connect the Bluetooth le device.

Steps for the problem reproducing:

1. Discovery the devices with the determined service
    2. Call the method FromBluetoothAddressAsync with the Bluetooth address of LE device
    3. BluetoothLEDevice is found
    4. Pair the LE device with desktop:

5. Check the connection status. If the status connected, call the method GetGattServicesAsync(BluetoothCacheMode.Cached)
    6. Sometimes is not possible to get the response from GetGattServicesAsync. After 30 seconds we cancel the task, dispone BluetoothLEDevice, unpair and try to reconnect le device. The reconnection is failed and only the Windows restart helps to establish the connection to the le device.

PC:

• Dell Precision 5530
    • Bluetooth adapter Qualcomm QCA6174A
    • Windows 10 Enterprise (1803)
    • Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134.590

LE Device:

• Bluetooth 4.2

Yury Kalinin, Oct 25, 2021
  3. Pairing bluetooth LE smartband failed

Hi Jesinta,

I write you information which you requested:

1) When I try to pair with smartband the result info on screen is "Couldn't connect"

2) Device information from my Mobile Phone:

Windows 10 mobile build is 10.0.10572.0

Firmware revision number: 02177.00000.15184.36003

Radio software version is 401c3.00009.0001

Aditional info:

When I had paired smartband in Windows Phone 8.1 and I upgraded to Windows 10 insider preview the paired device is listed in bluetooth settings and I can connect to it, but when I remove the paired device and try to pair it again in Windows 10 isider preview
    I get the error "Couldn't connect".

My notebook where I have Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 2230 card with Bluetooth LE and Windows 10 OS I could pair with smartband too.

Regards,

Vladimír Bárta, Oct 25, 2021
  4. More than one bluetooth LE device cannot be paired on Windows 10

Bluetooth Devices will not Pair

Hi,

Hopefully this is the correct Forum !

I have a Microsoft Mouse 5000 and Wedge keyboard (the early one that does not fold).
    Both have been working perfectly.

Recently I paired them both successfully with a new Samsung tablet, but when I came to use them again on my laptop,
    I found that I could not pair either of them.

I have spent countless hours researching this without success.

Here's where I am now:

Settings > Bluetooth & other devices does not list either of them.
    Device Manager > Bluetooth has both of them showing and reports both working properly.

Device Manager reports as follows:

Notebook Mouse 5000:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

Wedge Mobile Keyboard:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

The 2 Service Discovery Service entries also report that further installation is required.

Can anyone suggest the way forward, please ?

Regards.

stuartgb100, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

More than one bluetooth LE device cannot be paired on Windows 10

1. More than one bluetooth LE device cannot be paired on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - More bluetooth device

2. Not able to pair more than one BLE device in windows at same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to pair more than one BLE device in windows at same time: I try pair one ble device , it is not problem.When i try pair second ble device ,gives a Windows error "Try connecting your device again".It is possible to pair the second device if the first is removed, but never two at the same time.The issue with the second device happens...
  3. Not able to pair more than one BLE device in windows at same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to pair more than one BLE device in windows at same time: I try pair one ble device , it is not problem.When i try pair second ble device ,gives a Windows error "Try connecting your device again".It is possible to pair the second device if the first is removed, but never two at the same time.The issue with the second device happens...
  4. Not able to pair more than one BLE device in windows at same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 bluetooth pairing only shows LE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 bluetooth pairing only shows LE: Hi,I just got a new PC and ran into problems trying to pair my Bose earbuds. Windows only shows the LE option- which is different from the headphone selection and nothing happens while connected to it. Tried turning bluetooth on and off, restarting the PC, and...
  6. Windows 10 bluetooth pairing only shows LE

Windows 10 bluetooth pairing only shows LE: Hi,I just got a new PC and ran into problems trying to pair my Bose earbuds. Windows only shows the LE option- which is different from the headphone selection and nothing happens while connected to it. Tried turning bluetooth on and off, restarting the PC, and...
  7. Windows 10 bluetooth pairing only shows LE

8. More than one bluetooth LE device cannot be paired on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More than one bluetooth LE device cannot be paired on Windows 10: Hi there,I try pair one ble device , it is not problem.When i try pair second ble device ,gives a Windows error "Try connecting your device again".It is possible to pair the second device if the first is removed, but never two at the same time.The issue with the second device...
  9. More than one bluetooth LE device cannot be paired on Windows 10

More than one bluetooth LE device cannot be paired on Windows 10: Hi there,I try pair one ble device , it is not problem.When i try pair second ble device ,gives a Windows error "Try connecting your device again".It is possible to pair the second device if the first is removed, but never two at the same time.The issue with the second device...
  10. Bluetooth LE device removed from pair list on restart

Bluetooth LE device removed from pair list on restart: If I pair a Bluetooth LE device with Windows 10, the device is no longer present in the pair device list once I restart. I looked into the Windows registry HKLM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\BTHLE and found a key created for the device upon pairing and removed on restart. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ble pair regedit