Windows 10: More than One Email Account on Outlook 2013 on a pc with Windows 10

Discus and support More than One Email Account on Outlook 2013 on a pc with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I installed my old Outlook Home & Business 2013, where I had my email accounts. On windows 7, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ManuellaMachado, Oct 27, 2019.

1. More than One Email Account on Outlook 2013 on a pc with Windows 10

I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10

I installed my old Outlook Home & Business 2013, where I had my email accounts.

On windows 7, I had a Main email account on Outlook, then added a second email account.

Even though I had two accounts, I was able to received all my emails sent to the second email account on my Main Account.

This meant, I viewed one account, with one inbox and all other folders, but receiving emails from two accounts.

After upgrading to Windows 10, however, and installing my old Outlook programme, I now see two accounts, with two inboxes and two of all other folders, and this is very confusing.

How do I set these up, so I continue to have only my Main Account, but receiving emails from both my emails accounts?

Grateful if you could let me know how to achieve this.

Don't know if I have chosen the correct category etc, below

thanks

manuella

:)

ManuellaMachado, Oct 27, 2019
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    More than One Email Account on Outlook 2013 on a pc with Windows 10 [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Cr00zng Win User
    Outlook 2013 and email links...

This is my home system and I am admin on this PC; the standard user account that uses Outlook has no admin access...

Clicking on a link in Outlook email pops up this window:

More than One Email Account on Outlook 2013 on a pc with Windows 10 [​IMG]

It's been going on for awhile, not sure when it started and got used of it, but its time for a change. Where is this settings and how to enable links in the email?

TIA...

Cr00zng, Oct 27, 2019
  4. pcraine Win User

More than One Email Account on Outlook 2013 on a pc with Windows 10

Outlook 2013 repeatedly prompts for email account credentials

I use Outlook 2013 for four different email accounts - two hotmail. com accounts, one outlook.com account, and one sbcglobal.net POP account provided by AT&T via Yahoo.

Beginning a week or so ago, I've started getting password prompts throughout the day for the sbcglobal.net account. I select the checkbox to save the password, but I keep getting prompted for it. This happens maybe once an hour, sometimes more. It's really annoying.

I know the password I'm supplying is correct because I do get email for the account, and I've verified the password using the ATT/Yahoo web interface.

Any suggestions how to stop the repeated prompts?

pcraine, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

More than One Email Account on Outlook 2013 on a pc with Windows 10

1. More than One Email Account on Outlook 2013 on a pc with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - More Email Account

2. Email used with more than one account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email used with more than one account: Hello,Since some days, when I try to connect to answers.microsoft.com, I see a page telling me: "It looks like this email is used with more than one account from Microsoft. Which one do you want to use?".If I select the 1st choice "Work or school account", it is a failure.If...
  3. Email used with more than one account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email used with more than one account: Hello,Since some days, when I try to connect to answers.microsoft.com, I see a page telling me: "It looks like this email is used with more than one account from Microsoft. Which one do you want to use?".If I select the 1st choice "Work or school account", it is a failure.If...
  4. Email used with more than one account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. emailing someone with more than one email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    emailing someone with more than one email address: I recently switched to using windows email. I am a teacher. It is not uncommon to have to email both parents separately. I have each email address under the child's name. However, when I try to create a new email, it only allows me to choose one. It never gives me the...
  6. Outlook 2013 not remembering email account passwords

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2013 not remembering email account passwords: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 version 15.0.5267.1000, works perfectly with Windows 10 Version 1909 18363.1016, but fails when upgraded to Windows 10 Version 2004 19041.450. - - Repair does not resolve the problem. Adding the password is a cosmetic solution, Outlook...
  7. Outlook 2013 not remembering email account passwords

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook 2013 not remembering email account passwords: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 version 15.0.5267.1000, works perfectly with Windows 10 Version 1909 18363.1016, but fails when upgraded to Windows 10 Version 2004 19041.450. - - Repair does not resolve the problem. Adding the password is a cosmetic solution, Outlook...
  8. More than one user name for Outlook.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    More than one user name for Outlook.: How do I access either address? Only one will come up in Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-than-one-user-name-for-outlook/9dc5907c-7a89-49bd-99e8-578ee1816b77"
  9. Personal email address used with more than one account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personal email address used with more than one account: For the last few weeks I've been trying to solve why when I sign in to Microsoft online services with my personal email address I am met with the following message: It looks like this email address is being used with more than one account from Microsoft. Which one do you...
  10. Outlook 2013 and email links...

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2013 and email links...: This is my home system and I am admin on this PC; the standard user account that uses Outlook has no admin access... Clicking on a link in Outlook email pops up this window: [img] It's been going on for awhile, not sure when it started and got used of it, but its time...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook 2013 one email account only updates on demand the others automatically