Windows 10: More than one user name for Outlook.

Discus and support More than one user name for Outlook. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do I access either address? Only one will come up in Windows 10.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by KatherineKristan, Sep 7, 2019.

1. More than one user name for Outlook.

How do I access either address? Only one will come up in Windows 10.

:)

KatherineKristan, Sep 7, 2019

2. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Sep 7, 2019
  3. How to change User name on Windows 10

Hi Davit,

I will certainly help you in changing the User name on Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the User name:

• Press Windows logo + R keys to open the run command, type
      netplwiz
      and click on Ok.
    • On the Users tab, click on Properties to change the user name and then click on
      Apply.
    Kindly get back to us for any further assistance on Windows 10. We will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Sudeep Aprameyan, Sep 7, 2019
  4. geno368 Win User

More than one user name for Outlook.

Outlook not connected in Microsoft Exchange Server

I am new to Exchange Server 2003 and I have a friend with a network server that I don't know how to re-establish a user to the network. I moved one of his non used computers to this station and now when I try to log in the user I get the error that the name can't be verified because Outlook is not connected or online. This computer used to be online with a different user. Can anyone tell me the steps to check this? Thanks.

geno368, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

More than one user name for Outlook.

1. More than one user name for Outlook. - Similar Threads - More user name

2. Email used with more than one account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email used with more than one account: Hello,Since some days, when I try to connect to answers.microsoft.com, I see a page telling me: "It looks like this email is used with more than one account from Microsoft. Which one do you want to use?".If I select the 1st choice "Work or school account", it is a failure.If...
  3. more than one MBR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    more than one MBR: My OS disk boots from start on in XP. Still need that OS as my UMAX 2200 scanner is only fully supported by XP drivers. Later on bought W7 ultimate and installed it as multiboot. EasyBCD does the trick. No problem. Runs both. Had to upgrade to W10. As W10 tells me how to run...
  4. Is there a way to give distinct names to more than one of the same kind of Bluetooth headset?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there a way to give distinct names to more than one of the same kind of Bluetooth headset?: Hello all. For several years I have been using only the Sony WI-C400 Bluetooth headset, of which I try always to keep two or three working exemplars on hand. For several reasons which need not detain us now, these have turned out to be far and way the best headsets for my...
  5. More than One Email Account on Outlook 2013 on a pc with Windows 10

More than One Email Account on Outlook 2013 on a pc with Windows 10: I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I installed my old Outlook Home & Business 2013, where I had my email accounts. On windows 7, I had a Main email account on Outlook, then added a second email account. Even though I had two accounts, I was able to...
  6. More than one program maximizing.

More than one program maximizing.: Im new to Windows 10. Lets say I have 2 programs open. Im at the desktop, Why is it when I choose one of them from the task bar, the other one also maximizes behind it? Instead of the program I chose popping up with the desktop in the background, the program I chose pops up...
  7. One license for more than one versions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One license for more than one versions.: I got a laptop with pre installedWin 10 pro Education. It is about two weeks ago I went to perform factory restore for my DELL laptop So when I run the OS recovery tool of DELL It gave me an option to download Windows 10 Professional . As my Factory restore image I got...
  8. Highlight more than one pic. or file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Highlight more than one pic. or file: Before, as in week before last I was able, to have a small box at the top left corner of pictures, or files so could check more than one to move or copy, now I have to hold down the ctrl. button & it is a pain. I do use the ctrl lots of times, but it makes it easier if I had...
  9. No sound when more than one user logged on to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound when more than one user logged on to Windows 10: Hi, I have a new Windows 10 PC set up with 2 adult and 2 child profiles. The sound has been intermittent for some time. I've narrowed down the problem: the sound is disabled in the loaded profile when another user is still logged on. This is the case even after the computer...
  10. Uploading more than one document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading more than one document: How do I upload more than one document when the file is open. I am only allowed to open one at a time, If I go to the document without trying to upload I am allowed to....